Chapter 64: Calaway's name is remain.

8 years later...

Taker is with Markus and Tigress in the forest, training together under the shining sun. Tigress has grown well and behaves very well, loves to train. Taker has not changed, he still has this impressive and intimidating physique despite the fact that he has aged a little.

He is on guard, his senses help him know where Markus and Tigress are, suddenly Markus jumps on him out of nowhere, he avoids it, he activates his form and uses his paws to defend himself against Markus, but  He didn't see Tigress who landed behind him to break his defense and Markus threw Taker into the water with a big splash. A few seconds later, Taker comes out of the water, his paws on his back are heavy because they are wet now, his clothes are wet. He approaches the creatures and smiles at them. "I will take revenge." Taker says out of breath while two children applaud for the creatures who managed to beat their dad. "Congratulations Markus and Tigress! You're the best!"

Taker was surprised when Diana gave birth to twins. When Diana's water broke, he was still out hunting with Markus, one of the guards warned him and ran straight to his wife's bedside. Taker's children were born on the full moon, they were born with their father's curse but he broke it because he didn't want his children to have the same thing as him, it's hard to bear when you're already considered dangerous to be part of the Calaway family. He wanted them to have a happy life.

There is his son, DaVinci, he has his father's green eyes and hair, the future dark lord. And her beautiful daughter, Gaia, has heterochromia, meaning her eyes are different colors. Her eyes are purple and green. She has blond hair. Calaway's first daughter is his proud daughter, the first Calaway to have a daughter as beautiful as his wife.

DaVinci and Gaia have different behaviors, DaVinci acts like his father, when his father bows to someone important, and he does the same, when his father trains with Markus, he acts like he s 'also led. His father is his role model.

Even though Gaia is a little more reserved, she is shy around someone she doesn't know, she hides behind her father's legs. She also enjoys spending time with her mother tending to the garden.

Taker taught them the basics of respect; he loves teaching them things, he told them about family and why they are considered powerful and dangerous. He also tells them about their grandfather, he told them all about Lucius but he also told them what a good father he was so they should respect him even if he did things wrong. DaVinci wants to learn how to use the powers but Mark tells him that he should be patient because he is still too young.

"But... Dad, I'm 7 years old, I've grown enough." Said DaVinci standing next to Markus while Taker held Gaia in his arms, he smiled at his son and stroked his son's hair. "Come on, let's join your mother." He said walking with them back to Araneolus Shire. "Dad, can you put on your curse and jump from tree to tree to get back to the castle?" DaVinci asked excitedly as Gaia squirmed in her daddy's arms. "Please daddy!" Said her daughter giving her a big hug. Taker smiles, activates his form, holds Gaia tightly as her brother is on Mark's back between his paws, and begins to jump as the kids squeal with delight even racing Markus and Tigress.

~!~

Diana is in the garden, tending to the flowers, planting them, watering them, it's a beautiful day today. She doesn't want to stay in bed in this beautiful weather, Taker overprotects her too much because she is expecting her third child. Suddenly she hears cries that sound like children, and in the distance she sees her husband, cursed, with children, jumping. he is holding Gaia in his arms and DaVinci is on his back laughing. Diana hates when he allows their children to be on top of him when he jumps. it could be dangerous for them. Taker takes a big leap and lands near Diana, drops the kids off, and becomes himself again.