Chapter 57: Don't touch her

Markus follows Orok into the forest, Orok tries to make the distance between him and Markus but realizes he is going too fast, he turns around and rushes at Markus who avoids him and follows him again, Orok enters through the basement door, passes the maze, but Markus follows very closely. Orok goes up into the basement, climbs to the top of the fortress tower, and stops, Markus follows him and stops in front of him. Orok is too big for Markus and too tall but Markus isn't even scared, he has his master's trust and he knows he can kill Orok.

Orok runs towards Markus, Markus dodges and kicks him causing Orok's back injury, they both attack each other, Orok tries to bite Markus with his chelicerae, Markus tries to push him away, Markus hits Orok too much loudly and throws him into the void, Markus slowly walks over to the edge to see where Orok has landed. Suddenly, Markus didn't see Orok hanging on the wall below, he bites him hard, making Markus recoil in pain, and Orok beats him like he did before. he rips off one of his prosthetics causing him to groan in pain, kicks him with his paws and throws him into the void, and lands in the water surrounding the fortress.

~!~

Taker and Mendal continue their fight, Taker feels that he will no longer have the energy to use his powers, he falls to his knees but continues to hold back the fate of his father who gets angry with him. "Get up! Is this how you fight for something?!" He shouted at his son, not liking to see his son let himself be weakened in the very fight against him. He tries to resist, looks next to him and sees one of his shields under one of his dead soldiers, he tries to grab it but he is out of breath, he can't take it anymore, he was about to release it when someone  comes to protect Taker with a shield from Mendal's spells, he looks at the person standing in front of him and sees Diana's mother covering him with her shield.

"Breathe." » Says Anastasia who has a bloody forehead, her gray hair bloody. Taker catches his breath, he hasn't seen Anastasia in a long time, very happy that she is okay. Mendal is upset that his son's friends are getting in his way. "She will die in your place!" Said Mendal approaching dangerously towards her who did not see him approaching, he grabbed her by the neck cutting her throat with his claws, she was bleeding profusely and Mendal threw her to the side. Mendal watches the old lady bleed out but does not see Taker charge at him through one of the windows and Taker and his father land hard in the river that would surround the castle. Taker comes out of the water seeing that Markus has done the same, he looks bad.

There is fire everywhere, death and blood everywhere, few of them survive now, hundreds of allies of Taker, a few of Pat, and many creatures of both species are dead. "Markus, be brave, my boy...I...I love you my best friend..." Markus never heard those words from his master until now...Markus doesn't want to hear that on his part because Taker thinks they are going to die... A tear comes out of Markus' eyes, he sees his tear, he has never seen Markus cry until now. Mendal comes out of the water and sees the whole scene between Markus and his son, he smiles.

"It's touching, a creature and its owner loving each other," Mendal said before kicking his son in the ribs to keep him lying down. "And where's your girlfriend? Huh?" Questioned by Mendal, Taker tries to get up without really knowing what Diana is doing, not having seen her since they were in the forest. "You want to know how your dad knows you love her? Your dad can read your mind since the night you attacked Orok! and I know what you're thinking, I know what kind of dreams you have... and It's so dirty what you're dreaming of!" Mendal said laughing, then wrapped his hand around his son's neck, forcing him to stand up. Suddenly, a sword pierces Mendal's body, he looks at the end of the sword which came out from his side, Taker sees behind him, Diana at the end of this sword. Mendal looks behind him and grabs her by the throat. "You think you're going to stop me you little whore?!" He shouted at Diana then studied her face which was very dirty, a wound on her cheek, her purple eyes that wanted to kill him for what he did.

Mendal laughs and looks at Taker who is trying to get up using the wall. "Oh but isn't it this woman who haunts your dreams?" Asked Mendal before looking at his son who has murderous eyes when he sees that his father is holding Diana. "You disgust me for having the slightest feelings for these species!" Mendal shouted then was punched by Diana who tried to fight back but Mendal hit her hard, she fell unconscious. He should never have done this, it awakened Taker's fury, he got up and put all his power into casting his spells on Mendal, he woke him up and Mendal reached a point that Taker didn't want. not that anyone else would find out... Mendal turned around just in time and defended himself from his son.