Chapter 56: Father vs son

They managed to break down the main gate, Mendal finally went into battle, he threw his enemies through the walls, cast spells on the creatures and humans, and blew them up. Orok kills enemies so easily that he doesn't need to defend himself. "Dad!" Says a voice that Mendal knows, he turns around and sees his son walking towards him, a sword in one hand and a fireball in the other. "It's been a long time.." Said the Majesty looking at Mendal who smiled. "How are you my son?" » asked Mendal, looking at his big son with a mocking look. "I see that you have allied yourself with many enemies of the family..." Mendal added, thinking of the traitor Cassiopeia. Then suddenly he smiles and walks towards his son.

"You know my son, I'm going to tell you something..." Mendal says laughing and Majesty remains calm, looking him in the eyes, ready to fight against this vile man. "Dimnitro, the grandfather of your friend Pat, had his head split by my blade.." Said Mendal laughing knowing very well who was behind his son's appearance. "Oh...he was much better like that and what can I say about his father..." He added, the majesty with his fists clenched, his jaw clenched wanting to kill him now. "You son of a bitch!!!" The Majesty shouted before throwing himself at Mendal, he blocked his sword attack and stabbed his own sword into the body of the Majesty who was bleeding instantly. The taker's height decreases, hair becomes short, green eyes become yellow. Pat returns to his old self, trying to fight for his life while having his own weapon in his body. "Your father...oh was a very good man but he should have watched his back..." He said evilly, admitting that he also killed his father before throwing him through a wall. Pat is propelled through a fortress wall, he is outside falling into the void... he closes his eyes, ready to welcome death... Sorry... I failed...

Suddenly a spider's web envelops him and holds him back, he opens his eyes and sees Markus and Anastasia on top of the creature, she heals Pat's wound while hanging. Markus and Anastasia saw that Pat fell into the void so with the help of an allied creature is Asgoth, he threw himself into the void to catch Pat with his spider web while Markus was held back by a web. spider ally.

Markus runs as fast as he can against the wall after he manages to get to his feet and jumps to the ground blasting enemies and killing them with his paws while Pat and Anastasia throw spells and bombs.

Mendal smiles as he kills his enemies and creatures, he sees Kinsey and stops attacking... "So you joined them?" Mendal asked smiling, crabbing in front of her pointing her sword at Mendal. "Ah! Do you really think you had a chance to beat me, Kinsey? You're just good at making fucking prosthetics for creatures but also good at fucking! I'd like to fuck you before I kill your beautiful soul as you are!" " He said laughing and smiling but he didn't see that Pat came back, furious at what he just heard from Mendal, he twisted his arm in Markus' prosthetic leg, just before getting off his back. Mendal turns around just in time to decapitate Pat's transforming arm and plant it with Pat's arm.

"PAT!!" Kinsey screamed in terror as she cried as she watched her beloved get killed in front of her. "And three Cassiopeia killed by my hands..." Mendal says as he looks at Pat mischievously and throws him against a wall as Kinsey runs towards Pat and tries to wake him up. but he doesn't answer, he doesn't open his eyes. Mendal looks at them without any emotion.

"Hi Dad!"

Mendal smiles and looks behind him, he sees his son walking towards him, Taker looking sideways against the wall, Pat unconscious and Kinsey crying. "Finally you are here, I was waiting for you, you have grown up well my son! You look like a real dark lord except that you always break our family rules." » Mendal said looking at his son with a smirk. "I understand your pain that you must have felt when grandfather was killed by his own friend but you had no right to kill innocent people and why curse me? Why didn't you tell me anything about it " he asked, wanting answers to his questions, not being able to wait any longer.

"I understood that day that no one, not even your allies, is your ally. Never trust others.", Mendal said explaining his point of view and why he chose not to trust no one except himself, even the Family. "Why did you leave the castle?" » Asked Taker, he looks at Pat who wakes up trying to keep his eyes open despite the pain. "I had to do it, my son, I couldn't stand my old life with you anymore just because you and your mother accepted humans and other species than ours. I had to kill Lucian because he didn't want to come with me, he was too attached to the castle." Mendal said coldly and Taker clenched his fists so hard that lightning appeared around his fist.

"You killed him in cold blood! It wasn't me who betrayed the family, Dad! It was you! You killed Lucian! You were unfaithful and betrayed us by cursing me. Scott said in his rules to never betray someone even if their plans don't suit you!" Taker shouted and Mendal sends a fireball at his son's feet but Taker doesn't back down.

"Damn Scott!! I don't care about him periods!" Mendal shouts, ready to fight against his own son who still doesn't listen to him. "You have no honor!" Taker shouted, approaching his father dangerously. "I want to break what you did to me!" » he added before Mendal slapped him for refusing his son to talk to him like that and Taker pushed him against the wall. Mendal is shocked that Taker dared to push him to hurt him. He stands up dangerously looking at his son ready to fight. "Come fight like a Calaway then!!" Mendal shouted before Taker threw thunder at Mendal while Mendal threw fire at his son, producing a large spark. They are both powerful lords and they both resist each other's powers.