29

{+}{+}{+}

Ladybug's P.O.V

I managed to sneak out after many annoying visits from the servants and mother. Everyone finally left me alone once I made the excuse of "needing some sleep."

   I was unsure of leaving the mansion with... "Ella" still there. Just finding out my personal servant is a witch and knows my secret identity, it is an unsettling feeling. I still do not know her true intentions on her mission. She was very vague about it.

   What do my parents have anything to do with Hawkmoth? Out of everyone in the wealthy section, dastardly people (like the mayor), or even the poor section, why my parents? I would not go as far as to blame my parents for getting themselves involved with Hawkmoth...but I cannot at the same time.

So, did Princess Fragrance make up an excuse to hide her true intentions, or was she telling the truth? She could be lying to me and is planning to do something wicked. She could be blackmailing me and using my family for her devious plans.

   I have never met a witch before and do not know what they are like. The stories I hear could be just what they are: stories. It is very confusing and off-putting.

   I needed to clear my head and listen to opinions from people I can trust. Maybe, they would know more about witches than the wealthy section. Plus, I can do some training at the dojo. Hopefully, there is a hero there to talk to.

I know they have other small jobs to work around the poor section. I might have to consider doing a job here and there too. I feel it is a part of my duty as a hero to help around the poor section. I will have to as Rena Rouge or Chat Noir about that if either is there.

   I land on the dojo's roof and slip through the skylight. I can hear the sounds of someone punching the punching bag. That is good since there does not seem to be anyone else here. I suppose I did come at a weird time. I have never come here during the middle of the day since I am busy.

   "It is very quiet," I thought. Usually, this place is filled with rambunctious energy. I somewhat miss it.

   At least, there is someone here I can talk to-

   "Oh," I thought, seeing a short, pink-haired woman punching the punching bag.

   Bunnyx, the holder of the bunny miraculous.

   She is the only one I have yet to talk to, let alone hear a peep out of. I had only ever seen her once before this. I have never actually seen her battle Akumas or use her powers.

   "What is her ability?" I wondered in my head, carefully approaching her. I awkwardly open my mouth not sure what I am even going to say. Before I get a chance to pause and think, Bunnyx suddenly twists her body around. In the blink of an eye, her fisted hand is mere inches away from my face.

   I gasp, stumbling back from the sudden attack. Luckily, I keep on my feet. My clumsiness is reduced thanks to these powers. I do not need to be tripping over my feet during my battles.

   "What in the world?" I thought, watching Bunnyx relax her fighting stance to stand there with a neutrally mean look resting on her face. She would be very hard to approach.

   "Uh...hi," I started, earning not the slightest response from Bunnyx. I am beginning to wonder if she could speak. She seems like she keeps to herself a lot.

   "So..." I continued, unsurely and glanced at the punching bag behind her, "...do you like sparing?"

   Her eye twitched.