6. Damon

After they all watched Chad get taken away in an ambulance they dcided that the party was over, since that was way too much fun for one night.

Seeing that Violet and Stefan were the only ones that hadn't had alcohol all night they decided that one of them should drive. Stefan did say that he didn't need a ride and that he could walk home, but they all immediately shut down that idea since they don't know if what attacked Chad was still out there.

"Are you okay to drive? Or should I drive?"Stefan asked her, still worried, why she stumbled into him earlier.

"I'm okay, I can drive. I already feel back to normal. Well as normal as one can get after that whole situation back there." She told him referring to Chad being attacked and all of them saving him.

They all got in the car (she was driving her parents old SUV that seats 7 people).

(Violet was driving and Stefan was in the passenger seat. While Matt, Tyler, and Jeremy were in the third row. Finally Bonnie and Caroline were in the 2nd row.)

None of them were too drunk especially after seeing Chad bleeding out like that, it caused them to sober up.

"Do you guys just want to sleep over at my house tonight?" Violet asked her best friends after seeing them pretty much knocked out in her car.

"Ya" hmm" was all murmured through the car from the back seats causing her to let out an eye roll.

"Do you still want me to drop you off at home? Because you're more than welcome to come and crash on our couch." She told Stefan.

"Could you still take me home please? I'm sure Zach will want to know about what happened." He told her.

"Yeah of course, that's totally understandable." She said, nodding her head. She knew that if it was the other way around, Jenna would want to know what happened too.

"Bye Stefan, I'll see you later." She said as he started getting out of her car

"Bye Vi, thank you for the ride home. Call me if you need anything. " He said back to her.

Violet watched him to make sure he got into his house safely then started driving towards her own house. But what she didn't know was the Stefan was trailing behind her car in the shadows making sure that she got home safe. Then once he saw that her and her friends were all inside her house safely he sped back home.

~Salvatore Boarding House~

Once Zach saw Stefan walk through the door he knew something was wrong by his body language.

"What's wrong?" Zach asked him.

"Someone else was attacked tonight Zach, and it wasn't me." Stefan remarked as he quickly ran up to his room.

He went in his room, but paused when he saw his balcony doors open. "Cawww" he heard as a crow flew up to his balcony and watched it fly into his room.

Stefan felt the presence of another person on his balcony. He had a feeling he knew who it was and slowly turned towards the person.

"Damon" Stefan said as he looked at his older brother who stood on the balcony.

"Hello, brother." Damon responded while smirking at Stefan

"The crows a bit much. Don't you think?" Stefan asked as he heard another "Caww" from his balcony.

"Wait till you see what I can do with the fog" Damon shot back

"When did you get here?" Stefan questioned him

"Well, I couldn't miss your first day of school." Damon told him as he walked around Stefan's room.