21. Morning Sexy Time 🔞

Warning: Smut (If you don't like it then don't read it)

When Stefan had come over with the pizza Violet explained to him what they would be doing tomorrow. However, she did leave out the details on how Damon was a test subject during the 50s because she thought that was something he should say since it's his secret.

She had told Stefan all about Enzo and what her plan was on how to rescue him. Then they went to sleep to prepare for the big day they had planned. Violet was already in bed already asleep by the time Stefan came out of the bathroom in his pajamas ready to sleep. He smiled at the adorable sight of his girlfriend in bed sleeping peacefully.

His Pajamas

He quietly got in the bed, careful not to wake her

He quietly got in the bed, careful not to wake her. He positioned himself so he was spooning her from behind and gently put his arm around her and pulled her closer to his body, "I love you." he whispered before giving her head a little kiss and falling into a dreamless sleep.

The next day Violet woke up to the sound of her alarm clock going off at 6 am. She hit the snooze button and looked toward Stefan who was still sleeping while his arm hugged her close to his body making her smile.

"Stefan, baby it's time to wake up now," she whispered while she gently kissed his neck making him groan as he woke up.

"Uhh baby you have to stop that," he said as he moaned quietly.

"But you taste so good," she whined with a little pout on her face.

"Baby we agreed we would take things slow and if you keep doing that it's gonna lead to things that are the complete opposite of slow." he said missing the feeling of her lip on his neck.

"Well, we don't have to have sex right now. There are other ways to satisfy ourselves without having sex," she said with a look of mischief in her eyes as she went back to kissing his neck before kissing her way down his bare chest, leaving a few love bites on the way.

Stefan's groans filled the room as she started getting closer to his waistband and the bulge in his sweatpants.

"Baby, please," he begged desperate for her touch as his pants got too tight.

"Please what Stefan. What do you want me to do?" she asked

"Touch me please" he begged again.

"Where?" she said teasing him.

"Please touch my cock baby. Please make me cum." he moaned as she gave him a light kiss on his covered bulge before she lowered his sweatpants just enough so his dick could come out making him sigh in relief.

"Wow," she whispered astonished. She knew he was big but she never expected him to be hung like a horse. She closed her hand around his thick 9-inch cock making his hips thrust up off the bed causing her to push his hips back down. The tip was an angry red color and precum leaking out showing how desperately hard he was.

She kissed and licked her way around his dick before she wrapped her lips around it and deepthroated him, man was she glad she didn't have a gag reflex.

"Oh god, Violet, baby." he moaned bringing his hand up to tangle itself in her hair. He was trying to control himself he wanted to see what she would do and he didn't want to fuck her mouth just yet.

She brought her other hand up to his bare chest and roughly scratched her nails down it giving him the feeling of pain and pleasure all at once pushing him closer to his release. Then she moved her mouth to suck on his balls as she jerked him off roughly.

"Violet, I'm gonna cum." he moaned throwing his head back against the pillow and his hips thrust upward as he shot out his hot cum all over her hand and his stomach.

She jerked him off a little more making sure to milk him to the last drop before she made eye contact with him as she licked up all of his cum from his stomach and her hand and swallowed it.

She gave him a deep kiss making him moan again as he tasted himself on her tongue.

"Come on let's shower now," she said getting up from the bed.

"Ahh," she squealed as Stefan pulled her back down into the bed.

"You didn't think you could just make me cum that hard without me repaying the favor, did you? Did you think I didn't notice the way you were grinding soaking little pussy on my thigh? I can smell your arousal and let me tell you it's got my mouth watering just thinking about how you taste." he said in a low sexy voice kissing down the navel of her breasts.

He used his vampire speed to take off all of her clothes causing her to look at him with a smile, "That's cheating." she said shaking her index finger with him with a smirk.

He laughed a little before tickling her a little causing her to laugh too. She pulled him down into a deep kiss and whined as he pulled away, but those whines turned into moans as he kissed her right breast and took her nipple in his mouth, flicking it with his tongue.

He used his hand to fondle her other breast pinching her nipple and giving it a little tug. He switched to her other breast making her hands tangle themselves in his hair and tugging a little. He kissed his way down her body.

He pulled her legs over his shoulders. "Mmm you are absolutely soaked," he said licking his lips with his eyes pitch black with desire. He kissed, sucked, and licked down her thighs before making it to her sopping wet core.

"Stef- Stefan" she stammered as he kissed her core.

"Mmm, you taste so good. Sweeter than candy," he said making eye contact with her and grasping her hand to make and leading it to his head.

"You like that? You like when I pull your hair?" she said teasing him as she pulled his hair making him groan and nod his head against her.

She pulled a little harder making him close his eyes and moan in pleasure sending the vibrations straight through her core making her shudder which quickly reminded himself that he was here to give her pleasure. So that's what he focused on as he darted his tongue inside her causing her to gasp in pleasure.

"Fingers, please. Please use your fingers," she begged him

He quickly listened to her and took two of his fingers and it didn't take much effort to push them in her because of how wet she was. He used his vampire speed to move his hand so quickly, it was like the best vibrator she's ever felt.

"You feel so good around my fingers baby girl. So nice and tight." He whispered staring down at how his fingers disappeared into her.

"Stefan!" she screamed as she started getting closer to her orgasm. (Her room is soundproof).

He sucked her clit harshly as he added another finger pushing her over the edge. He moaned as she squirted on his tongue and face. He drank up all of her releases then took his fingers out of her and proceeded to suck her juices off his fingers.

"Delicious" he commented with a smile as he looked down at his girlfriend who was trying to catch her breath with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Now, we can go take a shower," he said with a smile as he picked her up from the bed bridal style and carried her into the bathroom to get ready for the day they had planned ahead.