7. Breakfast/Questions

~Vision In the Woods~

When Violet opens her eyes she's suddenly in the woods again. She knew this was somehow another vision because she remembers falling asleep after Stefan left last night. But she wondered what she was here to see.

She heard a group of people talking and she went towards them. She saw a group of guys drinking and by the looks of it, they were all completely wasted.

"Yo look at the time, I think we need to head back now." One of them said.

"There's no way any of them can drive right now," Violet muttered as she watched them all get up and stumble their way into a car.

The driver was obviously drunk, he drove like he couldn't keep his hands straight on the wheel, which he probably couldn't. She watched as they drove down an empty road. But then she saw a woman and her kids crossing at a crosswalk, but apparently, the drunk driver didn't see that the light had turned red for him and just kept going. He didn't hit the breaks until he heard the car hit something and heard a woman scream.

"Shit! What did I hit?" He said out loud as he and his friends got out of the car.

They saw 2 kids 3 feet away looking at their mother who pushed them out of the way so they wouldn't get hit. But unfortunately, the mother looked as though she was on death's doorstep.

"Bruh you hit a person??!!!" One of the guys said.

"Shit bro we need to get out of here before the cops come." Another one said. Violet scowled at that. Couldn't they see that two kids were about to lose their mother because they decided to drink and drive?

"Yeah bro come on, let's go." One of them said as all of the dudes started heading back to the car. But when they got in the engine wouldn't start.

"Bruh that bitch broke our engine," the driver said.

Violet saw someone next to the mother's body. It was the same blue-eyed dude from her last vision. But this time he was... feeding the mother his blood?

Oh, she remembered that vampire blood can heal a person from their injuries (her father taught her that). She watched him compel the mother and children to forget what just happened and keep walking to their destination.

The blue-eyed vamp looked back at the car full of drunks and he started walking towards it. But apparently, none of the guys saw him, they were too focused on the car (Damon did something to the engine so it won't start).

All the guys looked up when they heard one of their friends scream and get pulled into the shadows. Then it was their turn to scream when their friend's body dropped on the hood of the car with blood dripping from his neck. They all turned to run but it was too late they were all drained of their blood and dead.

Violet watched the scene and couldn't help but think that those guys got what they deserved. She looked at the blue-eyed vamp who surveyed the scene with a smile and a proud look on his blood-filled face.

~End of Vision~

Violet woke up as she was pushed off the bed by a sleeping Caroline.

"Umph," she said as she fell to the floor. She stayed there for a moment as she let her body fully wake up, then she finally got up to get ready for the day.

After she showered and got dressed she went to check her phone for any new messages. She saw one from her Uncle John so she texted him back.

~Texts to/from Uncle John~