40. First Time Together 🔞 Part 2

Warning: Smut (If you don't like it then don't read it)

*THIS IS PURE SMUT*

"I love you so much. You are so magnificent." Stefan whispered flipping them over so he was now on top of her.

He leaned down to capture her lips in a kiss that told Violet just how much he loved her making her moan into the kiss.

"Round 2?" Violet asked pulling back from their kiss just a little bit.

"Round 2 but now it's my turn to be in charge." Stefan agreed with a small smile.

Then before she could say anything more Stefan quickly flipped her over and gave her ass a hard smack making her moan into a pillow.

"Hmm you like that?" he whispered into her ear biting it lightly.

"Yes," she moaned out when he slapped her ass again.

"Yes what princess?" he asked giving another slap.

"Yes master," she said pushing her hips into the bed trying to find some friction.

"God, you are so beautiful. Look at your pretty little ass getting all red for me." he told her groping her plump ass with his hands, kneading it.

"You know you're not the only one keeping things in your nightstand," Stefan said moving towards his nightstand and pulling something out of it. Making her turn over so she was now on her back so she could look at what he got.

She was trying to get a good look at what he was holding but he was doing a really good job at hiding it from her. She felt him place something on her clit and then when she heard a click it started vibrating.

"FUCK!" she moaned throwing her head back and thrusting her hips up from the sudden movement.

"Does that feel good?" He whispered leaning down to kiss her again.

Stefan repositioned himself and pushed his rock-hard cock into her with one fluid motion while the vibrator was still on her clit.

The whole house was just filled with the sound of their moaning and their skin slapping together.

"I-I'm go-gonna C-CUM!" she screamed wrapping her arms around Stefan's neck to kiss him while her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him snug against her.

They both came hard and Stefan made sure to keep fucking her through their orgasms while she squirted around him, pumping her full of his cum before turning off the vibrator and collapsing on her, laying his head on her breasts while catching his breath while occasionally kissing her body.

Violet played with his hair while she tried catching her breath too her body was practically vibrating because of how powerful her orgasm was..

"I love you," she said looking down at him with a big tired smile once she caught her breath.

"I love you too," he replied moving his head to look up at her.

She fell asleep a few minutes after that the feeling of exhaustion finally catching up with her. So Stefan decided to go draw her a bath then once the water was the perfect temperature he came back and picked her up bridal style.

She stirred a little bit opening her eyes just enough to see him.

"Shh go back to sleep I'm just gonna give you a bath," he whispered kissing her forehead.

She hummed in reply then snuggled closer to his body. He got in the bath first then gently lowered her too. Then he gently cleaned them both off.

Once he was finished he got out and dried himself and quickly threw on some boxers and sweat pants then used his vamp speed to change the sheets on his bed.

After he finished changing the sheets he went back to drain the bathtub and dry off Violet and put her in one of his shirts that she loved to use for sleeping.

He brought them both to the bed and placed her gently on her side of the bed making sure she was covered by the blanket and got in next to her hugging her body close to his while she unconsciously wrapped her arms around his torso.

"I love you, baby," Stefan whispered bringing her hand up to give her promise ring a kiss before turning off the lights and drifting off to sleep too.