37. "Hi, I'm Anna"

~Gilbert Residence~

"Jer I'm home and I brought cake!" Violet said walking into her house with Bonnie and Caroline since they were having a sleepover today.

"I'm in the kitchen!" Jeremy screamed back.

"Who's that?" Violet asked looking at Jeremy's friend whose face she couldn't see.

"Ok, I want to introduce you to my friend but please let me explain first," Jeremy said cautiously making the three girls look at each other before they nodded and sat down.

"Hi, I'm Anna" the girl in front of them introduced turning around making Violet raise an unimpressed brow knowing that she was a vampire and her brother invited her into their house. But she said she would hear out her brother so she waited patiently for him to explain.

"As you know Anna is a vampire, but we talked and she promised that she wouldn't hurt anyone. All she wants is to get her mother and their friend Harper out of the tomb." Jeremy explained.

"Jeremy I know that already," Violet told him getting up which made Anna stand cautious of what she would do.

"You do?" he questioned.

"Yes I do and I don't have a problem with her, I have a problem with the other vampires she's with," Violet said.

"You mean vampire, singular." Bonnie corrected getting up to get her and Caroline a soda from the fridge.

"What do you mean?" Anna asked.

"She means that earlier I killed Ben," Violet told her like it didn't matter and to her, it didn't.

"Anna! No!!!!!' Jeremy screamed when Anna sped herself towards Violet only for Violet to grab her by the throat and pick her up off the floor to the point where Anna's feet no longer touched the floor.

"That wasn't very nice," Violet said with the tilt of her head looking at Anna with narrowed eyes.

Jeremy didn't object to what she was doing because Anna shouldn't have tried attacking his sister in the first place.

"Are you gonna apologize or do I have to teach you some manners? Attacking me in my own house wasn't a smart move." Violet said glancing at Bonnie and Caroline who were watching the scene before them amused as they drank soda and ate popcorn. Violet smiled at how funny they were.

"I-I'm so-sorry." Anna gasped out making Violet drop her to the floor and look down at Anna who was now clutching her neck trying to catch her breath.

"Now if you would like to ask a question in a more civilized manner by all means," Violet told her sitting down in her previous seat and gesturing to the empty seat in front of her.

"Why would you kill Ben?" Anna asked her this time being more polite.

"Because he told me about how many girls he had drained dry and how he planned on doing the same to Bonnie. That isn't something I take lightly." Violet explained saying a small thank you to Jeremy who gave her a cup of iced coffee that he had made her.

Anna nodded her head accepting her explanation.

"I'm sorry I didn't know he drained anyone dry and I didn't know he planned on doing the same to your friend." Anna apologized.

"I won't blame you for his actions but if you make the same mistakes he did then I can assure you that the outcome will be the same," Violet promised.

"May I ask, what are you?" Anna questioned her hand coming up to her bruised neck that wasn't healing.

"I'm a Fae," Violet told her.

"A Fae?" Anna said scared. Her mother had explained to her Fae's and how dangerous they were. She's lucky that she's still alive after trying to attack her.

"That's right. Now about your mother and Harper, I will open the tomb on the next full moon. Meaning Bonnie and her grandmother doesn't have to. So don't even think about trying to make them open it for you." Violet told Anna making her nod her head vigorously.

"Now if that's all we are gonna head upstairs," Violet told Jeremy looking at Caroline and Bonnie who had a bunch of snacks and drinks in their arms.

"Here let me help you," Jeremy told them grabbing the snack and drinks and walking with them upstairs to his sister's room.

"Thanks," Bonnie and Caroline told him.

"Vi," Jeremy said grabbing his sister's attention as he made his way out of her room.

"What's up?" she asked looking at him.

"Thanks. You know for not killing Anna," he told her with a smile.

"No problem Jer. I can see you care for her and she cares for you. But if she hurts you in any way physically, mentally, or emotionally you come to me and I'll sort it out for you. Okay?" she said.

"Okay. Night guys" Jer said walking out and closing the door behind him.

"So what movies are we gonna watch?" Caroline asked making the two other girls scoff and roll their eyes playfully.

"Disney marathon!" all of them said together.