24. Ding Dong Dopplebitch Is Gone

On the drive back Violet fell asleep while Stefan and Enzo got to know each other a bit. Damon sat in the front seat quiet just staring out the window.

"I know you don't have anywhere to stay and I wanted to ask if you want to stay at my house? We have plenty of free rooms." Stefan asked him

"Really? Are you sure?" Enzo questioned surprised.

"Yeah, it's no problem. By all means, I insist." Stefan said giving him a friendly smile.

"Thanks, mate, I appreciate it," Enzo whispered as he felt Violet move around a little.

"What was she talking about earlier when she said 'it was just a vision?' Is she a witch?" he questioned.

"She's a Fae. Which is a mythical creature born because of a supernatural anomily. 17 years ago she was born as the twin sister of the doppelganger and so far a few of her powers have been activating, like the visions. And on her 18th birthday, her body will be mystically preserved and she will become immortal." Stefan explained.

'Wow, that's a lot." Enzo said amazed

"Haha yeah it is, but never once have I seen her complain about any of it. She just accepts any challenge that comes her way and faces it head-on. She's the strongest woman I've ever met throughout all my years of living." Stefan said lovingly looking at his sleeping girlfriend in the rearview mirror

Not long after that, they arrived at the Salvatore Boarding house at 5 pm and Stefan picked her up bridal style as Damon unlocked their house and Enzo got out of the car.

"I'm gonna take her up to my room. Damon why don't you show him a room he can stay in." Stefan said taking her up the stairs and to his room, not knowing what chaos he left down there.

"So how long are you staying?" Damon asked trying to make small talk

"Hopefully not too long, wouldn't want you to leave me in a burning building again." Enzo snarked.

"As soon as I can leave I will." Enzo declared walking into the bedroom that Damon led him to.

"Hey, I hope I'm not interrupting." Stefan said awkwardly as he walked up, "I just wanted to give you this. I know you don't have any clothes so I figured you could use these. There should be a bathroom in there and you can use anything in there, just let me know if you need anything." Stefan said politely before heading back to his sleeping girlfriend.

"Thanks, mate," Enzo called to his retreating figure.

Later around 6:30 pm, Violet woke up in Stefan's bed laying on his chest as he gently stroked her hair while reading a book. He looked down at her with a smile when he noticed her wake up.

"Hi, baby. Did you enjoy your nap?" he asked kissing her forehead

"Hmm it was good," she said with a satisfied sigh stretching her body and groaning at the pops and cracks her body made.

"What time is it?" she asked laying back down on Stefan and relaxing as he wrapped his arm around her making her feel safe and secure.

"6:30 pm" he responded

"Let's head back to my house for the night and we can make some dinner. Do you want to stay over tonight?" she questioned as she drew patterns on his bare chest. She loved the way his abs tensed and flexed when she did this.

"Of course I do, what kind of boyfriend doesn't want to spend time with his beautiful girlfriend?" he said sweetly making her swoon

"Is it okay with your aunt that I stay the night?" Stefan asked looking down at her. He didn't want to be disrespectful to her aunt if she doesn't want him there.