19. Are You An Assassin?

After she gave them those instructions, Stefan sped her inside her home and Damon met them there. Once Stefan stopped inside her house she quickly ran upstairs with Stefan behind her into her parents' bedroom to go find the safe.

She kept digging into their closet until she found the same safe labeled 'Violet'.

"What is that?" Damon asked walking into the room.

"I don't know. I didn't even know it existed until 5 minutes ago." Violet said as she tried finding a way into it.

"Here let me try," Stefan said thinking that he could break the door lock with his strength. Unfortunately, he was wrong because as soon as he touched the safe he was burned.

"Ahh, vervain." he hissed pulling his hand away.

"Are you okay?" Violet asked grabbing his arm to look at his hand that was already healing.

"Yeah, I'm fine it was just unexpected. I think the whole safe has been soaked in vervain." Stefan said inspecting the safe further.

"Okay I'm gonna try something else it may take a couple of minutes but don't try to interact with me during that time," she said to them. But after seeing their questioning looks she explained it further.

"I'm going to use my omniscience to find out how to get into the safe," she told time sitting down in criss-cross relaxing her body and calming her breathing so that she can enter an omniscience headspace.

~Omnisience~

When she entered her omniscience headspace she found herself in a white room with a person who looked exactly like herself sitting in front of her. Except for the fact that the Violet in front of her was also wearing an all-white angelic dress (We're gonna call her 'Athena' because she's the goddess of wisdom.

"What is it you wish to know young one?" Athena asked her.

"I wish to know how to open the safe," she told Athena.

"Well-child you already possess what is needed to open it. The key that your parents gave you for your 7th birthday is what you need." Athena said.

"Thank you," Violet said politely before she exited her omniscience.

~End of Omnisience~

She blinked her eyes open to get them adjusted to the lights before getting up and going to her room and looking in her jewelry drawer before pulling out a necklace that had a key on it.

The Key

When she walked back into her parents' room she saw Stefan and Damon talking quietly to the point where she could still understand them but it wasn't too loud

She could hear Stefan explaining to Damon how she was a Fae and what she was doing with her omniscience. So she went over to the safe and put the key into the hole and unsurprisingly it fit. She slowly turned the key to make sure it unlocked fully.