48. Bagels

When Stefan woke up the next morning he was hoping that Violet would be awake already but unfortunately, when he opened his eyes he was greeted by his girlfriend still unconscious next to him.

"Good morning, beautiful," he whispered gently to her with a kiss on the cheek like he does every morning when he wakes up before her.

Even unconscious she still looked like an angel and the most beautiful woman he ever saw. He was gonna check the time but he heard a knock on the front door so he got out of bed and put on his slippers before heading downstairs.

He wasn't really expecting to open the front door and be greeted by Bonnie and Caroline. Both of whom were carrying loads of grocery bags.

"Hey?" he greeted with a confused face as he opened the door wider to let them in while he took all the groceries from their hands.

"Hi, sorry for coming at 8 am but Caroline really wanted to see Violet and make sure she was okay. We even brought a bunch of food and drinks for her. Hence the bags." Bonnie said with an apologetic smile.

"Don't worry about it. She's still unconscious but she is upstairs in my room. You guys can head up there. It's the door that's open. I'll go put the food away." Stefan told them and before he even finished what he was saying Caroline had run up the stair yelling, "Ha suck it BonBon I'm gonna get there first!".

Stefan knew that Violet was in good hands now and knowing Bonnie and Caroline they probably didn't even eat breakfast this morning because they were so worried about getting Violet's food and snack for her. So he decided to make some breakfast and hopefully Violet will wake up to the smell of his cooking like she usually does in the morning.

Stefan remembered when talking about their favorite breakfast foods Violet had said that all three girls absolutely loved everything bagels. So he decided he would make some homemade ones for them.

About an hour later he had finished up with their bagels. and as he sat the try on the table to cool he heard Bonnie and Caroline scream.

"What's wrong?" he asked concerned after he sped up to his room only to find his brother also heard them and sped there too.

"Violet." Damon and Stefan exhaled when they saw her eyes open.

In the blink of an eye, they were both standing next to the newly awaken Fae.

"How are you feeling?" Stefan questioned her cupping her face in his hands gently.

"W-wa-water" she rasped out since her throat was dry.

"Bonnie, there should be some water in that fridge. Can you get one?" Stefan asked nodding his head to the mini fridge that he bought for Violet that was placed next to her nightstand.

"Thanks," he said accepting the water she handed him and he quickly opened it to help Violet take a few sips.

"Better?" Stefan asked concerned.

"Yeah, thanks," she said with a small smile.

"How are you feeling? Do you need anything?" Damon asked taking a seat at the foot of the bed near her feet,

"I feel a little drained but other than that I'm good. Kinda hungry though," she told them as her stomach growled to show that she was indeed hungry.

"Well funny you should say that, because I just finished making breakfast," Stefan told her with a big smile.

"Ooh what'd you make?" she asked excitedly. She loved it when she would wake up to find out he had made breakfast for her.

"Bagels, and yes before you ask, I made you some everything bagels," he said with a smile, already knowing what she was gonna ask.