44. Nice and Rough 🔞

Warning: Smut (if you don't like it, don't read it) and vampire eating his girlfriend out on her period (if you don't like it, don't read it)

With a wave of her hand, Violet turned Noah's body to ash while she was still eating her Kit-Kat.

Stefan swept up the ashes and then threw them out making it look like nothing happened at all.

"Alright, let's get back to the dance. I want to dance till my feet fall off." Violet said with a smile once she finished her snack then she skipped off to the gym.

"Let's go, brother. If we don't get there soon she will find someone else to dance with." Damon told his brother patting his shoulder.

Sure enough, when they walked in the gym they saw Violet dancing with Caroline, Bonnie, Tyler, and Matt.

Stefan went over to dance with her while Damon went over to talk with Alaric who had been staring at him since he saw him in the classroom.

"So what's your problem with me?" Damon asked Alaric bluntly coming to stand beside him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Ric denied

"Really? Because ever since you saw me in your classroom you haven't taken your eyes off of me. I can quite literally feel your eyes burning into the side of my head." Damon said rolling his eyes.

"...Fine, let's talk in private." Ric finally said turning around and walking to his classroom with Damon following.

~With Stefan and Violet~

"I see you finally made your way over," Violet whispered in a low sexy tone when she felt Stefan come up from behind her and grasp her waist.

They were basically dirty dancing now, with Violet grinding her ass on his crotch

"You know you have to stop doing that unless you want me to fuck you here in front of all these people," Stefan growled into her ear and then kissed down her neck.

"Mmph" Violet tried stifling her moan but it barely worked, luckily the loud music helped cover it up.

"Let's go," Violet said rushed as she grabbed his hand.

"Hey we're gonna go now, but I'll see you guys tomorrow for our girls' day. Bye," Violet said in a rushed tone to Caroline and Bonnie before dragging Stefan out of the gym.

She squealed in surprise when he picked her up bridal style and then sped home.

~Salvatore Boarding House~

He sped them through the front door and kicked it shut not caring how the door slammed shut with a loud bang.

Stefan laid her down on the couch and kissed her hard. This was nothing like their first time. There was nothing gentle about this, it was all predator instinct now.

"St-Stefan!" she moaned out when he started kissing and sucking on her neck sloppily.

Violet bucked her hips up to rub against his thigh that was in between her legs keeping her pinned down.

"That's it. Come on cum on my thigh. You can do it." he encouraged pulling her hips harder into his thigh.

"Ahh f-fuck!" she yelled closing her eyes and throwing her head back against the couch cushion while her hands bunched up his shirt and held him tightly against her as she came while he stared down at her admiring the beautiful face she made when she came.

"You know the face you make while you cum is just as hot as watching you be all badass. It is such a turn-on knowing that you can fight and kick ass," he whispered in her ear leaning down so his body was basically laying on her's keeping her pinned.