33. Damon the Damsel in Distress

As Violet was driving she felt Damon's ring alert her tha he was hurt and in danger so she pressed on the gas harder so she could get to the Salvatore Boarding House quicker.

~Salvatore Boarding House~

"Stefan!" Violet shouted with urgency in her voice as she walked in the house.

"What's wrong?" he asked with concern when he heard her tone of voice.

"It's Damon there's something wrong. Come on let's go," she told him.

"So where are we going?" he asked when they started driving away from his house.

"I don't know exactly where but his ring will guide me to where he is," she explained.

"He's in there," Violet said getting out of her car and opening the trunk so she can get her weapons and with a wave of her hand all of her clothes changed.

Her New Outfit

"Hmm" Stefan hummed looking over her new outfit with hungry dark eyes

"I like that outfit. You should wear that more." he practically growled.

"This is my training and fighting outfit. So if you want to see me in this outfit more I guess you'll have to train with me," she said to him side eyeing him with a smirk as she got out various weapons.

"I have absolutely no problem with that," he said smirking back at her.

"Here I can sense another vamp in there," she said handing him a wooden stake.

"I can hear Scumfell," Violet said using her powers to hear what he was saying.

"You made me like this " Logan said

"I killed you. I didn't turn you." Damon groaned out.

"See I know what you and your brother are." Logan continued ignoring what Damon said.

"I've been watching the two of you. I knew you'd show up here, and I'm glad you did because I have some questions." Logan continued

"Me first, Who turned you?" Damon asked him

After hearing that Violet made her way inside with Stefan following her.

"Yes, that's what I would like to know," Violet said announcing her presence making Damon and Logan look up in surprise.

"Violet, what are you doing here?" Logan asked confused.

"Don't worry about it. What I want to know is what you're doing?" Violet asked gesturing to Damon who was on the floor covered in his own blood.

"He's a vampire Violet and I know your father taught me about vampires," Logan said pretending that he wasn't a vampire too.

"You're right. My father taught me all about vampires. He taught me how to tell the bad ones from the good ones and he also taught me how to kill them." she said as she walked closer to the two pulling out a wooden stake.