50. Are You Jealous? 🔞

Warning: Smut (If you don't like it then don't read it)

*THIS IS PURE SMUT*

~The Next Morning~

It was 5:30 am and Stefan laid awake in bed while his girlfriend's head was resting on his shoulder as she slept soundly.

He had his arms wrapped tightly around her and one of them was stroking her hair.

He won't lie, Stefan was kind of overthinking the fact that Violet's ex-boyfriend would be coming to town today. Now it isn't that he didn't trust Violet, quite the opposite.

He trusted her with his life, but it doesn't change the fact that his mind was being plagued with worries.

Nevertheless, he pushed those thoughts out of his mind and gave Violet a few loving kisses on her head as he pulled her closer to his body and closed his eyes in simple bliss of having her in his arms.

"Why are you awake so early?" he heard her mumble against his skin with sleep still evident in her voice.

"Just, thinking." he whispered, not bothering to open his eyes.

"About?" she pressed on, snuggling closer while she threw her right leg over his body to get more comfortable and warmer.

"Nothing too important." he dismissed; he didn't really want to say that he was overthinking her ex-boyfriend coming.

"Really? Because it's 5:36 am and you're awake, thinking. Which means that it must be at least kind of important." she told him, glancing at the clock on his nightstand.

"So, what were you really thinking about? Are you having doubts on signing the house over to me? Because you don't have to do that, I won't mind if you don't want to sign it over to me." she reassured him, thinking he was worried about something else entirely.

"No, no that's not what I was thinking about. Damon and I have no problem signing the house over to you. I was just thinking about..." he dismissed her worries and trailed off as a blush coated his face not wanting to admit this out loud.

"Hmm?" she encouraged him.

"'I'm just worried about your ex-boyfriend coming." he whispered, closing his eyes in embarrassment.

"Are you jealous?" she asked, smirking as she moved herself to straddle his body.

"No?" he tried denying, resting his hands on her hips.

"Really?" she questioned in a low voice, leaning down to kiss his neck.

"Mmm" he moaned, bringing one of his hands up to the back of her head.

"C'mon baby, admit you were jealous, and you'll be my good boy." she said, licking his neck as she moved her hips in a circular motion, grinding on his abs making both of them moan.

"And you know, good boy's get rewarded." she whispered/moaned into his ear, grazing her teeth on it.

"God, your abs are so hard. I love it." she groaned, grinding down harder.

He could feel her wetness on his abs from her considering he only slept in sweatpants, and she slept in one of his shirts. Neither one of them wearing underwear.

"I w-was je-jel-jealous" he stammered out moving his other hand that wasn't tangled in her hair to palm himself through his sweatpants.

"What was that?" she whispered with a smirk that told him that she definitely heard him the first time.

"Ahh, I was je-jealous" he admitted again, knowing that he wouldn't get to cum if he didn't say it again.

"Good boy" she purred, leaning down to give him a sweet loving tender kiss.

When she pulled away, she sat up and used her right hand to lower his sweatpants just enough to let his dick out.

"Now, I want you to jerk yourself off while I cum on your beautiful abs." she ordered him before going back to moving her hips on his abs. God she loved the way the friction felt on her clit.

"Yes Ma'am" he whimpered out obediently and immediately wrapped his right hand around his hard dick and started jerking off and his left hand moved itself under the shirt she was wearing so that he could play with her breasts.

He brought it to play with her right breast first and took his time pulling and tweaking her nipple knowing how much she loved the feeling. Then he moved his hand over to her right side and did the same thing.

"I'm close," she said in a breathy tone as her hips moved faster and faster, chasing her release.

"Me too." he groaned, moving his hand to focus on the tip of his dick since that part was more sensitive.

"Stefan!" she yelled, planting both of her hands on his chest while she rode out her orgasm squirting on his abs.

Stefan moaned as he was getting closer to his high and as he was just about to reach it he felt one of her hands move to play with his balls and that was it for him.

"Oh! Violet!" he screamed/moaned squeezing his dick harder as ropes of his cum shot out of his dick.

She leaned forward to lay on him while they were both left panting to catch their breaths.

"Come on, let's take a bath." she suggested, knowing they both had to get cleaned up.

"Okay." he conceded. He sat up with her still pressed against him and her legs wrapped around his torso, interlocking behind him, securing her there.

Stefan threw the blanket off of them and stood up, carrying her to the bathroom with his left hand under her ass supporting her. Once they got to the bathroom, he set her down on her feet and ran them their bath.

As the tub was filling, they both brushed their teeth and stripped off their clothes. Stefan got in the tub first and sat down leaning on one side. Violet followed in turn and laid with her back against his chest with his arm wrapping around her instinctively.

They let themselves stay in the comfortable silence, enjoying each other's presence before Violet broke it.

"So, are you still jealous?" she asked jokingly as she intertwined their fingers to hold both of his hands. He could hear the smile in her voice.

"No, I think you proved your point." he said confidently, not feeling anymore jealousy.

"And what was my point?' she asked, teasingly leaning her head to the side to see his face.

"That you are MINE." he growled possessively as he flashed his vampire eyes at her, leaning down and grazing her neck with his vamp teeth. She leaned her head out more so that he could have better access and moaned when he sunk his teeth in her.

He pulled his right hand out of her hand to bring it lower to her pussy and pushed two fingers in her as he drank her blood.

They've done this enough times for him to know that she loved to get fingered while he drank from her, and he loved it too, that way both of them enjoy it.

He only drank from her for a few seconds before he pulled away to start sucking more hickeys onto her neck, adding to the ones he put there yesterday.

"Yess-Yes!" she moaned now rubbing her clit with her right hand, squeezing his left hand with her's.

"I'm gonna cum." she warned him.

He pushed his fingers in a little further and did a come hither motion against her g-spot.

"Oh!" she gasped, pushing her hips more into his hand while she arched her back.

"Say it." he ordered when she was coming down from her high.

"I'm yours." she promised, moving her body so that she could lay chest to chest on him to make it easier to kiss him.

She let him wash her hair and body before he moved on to wash himself. They both got out and got ready for the day since they spent a good 3 hours of their morning already, meaning it was now 8 am and Pluto would be there in just a couple hours.