32. Breakfast and Talk With Uncle John

The next morning when Violet's alarm went off (7 am since she wanted to sleep in a little) she woke up and turned it off.

"Good morning bellissima ('beautiful' in Italian)" she heard Stefan say from her phone.

When she looked at her phone it was still on facetime with Stefan and he was already awake and ready for school. He was currently sitting at his desk writing in his journal

"Morning bello ('handsome' in Italian)" she said smiling

"Why don't you go get ready, I can meet you at school and don't eat anything. I'm gonna bring you some food and coffee." Stefan told her.

"Okay, bye. Ti voglio bene ('I love you' in Italian)" she said making Stefan smile at how she knows how to speak Italian to him.

"I love you too." he said before she hung up.

"Hey, Jer you up yet?" Violet asked knocking on his closed door door.

"Ya, I'm just getting ready. Give me like 10 minutes." he said without pening the door.

"Okay, meet me downstairs." she said walking back to her room.

After she took a quick body shower she did her hair and got dressed before making sure she got all of her school things and going downstairs.

Her Outfit

Her Hair

When she got downstairs she saw her Uncle John and Aunt Jenna sitting in the living room drinking coffee while they talked

"Uncle John!" she yelled excited as she came over and hugged him.

"Hi little star" he said happy as he hugged her back.

"Hey Uncle John." Jeremy said coming down the stairs.

"Hey Jer" John said as they did a bro hug.

"Okay well we have to get to school but we'll talk when we get home." Violet said as she hugged her aunt and uncle goodbye before her and Jer left to go to school.