39. First Time Together 🔞 Part 1

Warning: Smut (If you don't like it then don't read it)

*THIS IS PURE SMUT*

~Salvatore Boarding House~

When they arrived at his house, Stefan quickly put the car in park and sped both himself and Violet up to his room making her squeal when he picked her up and sped her upstairs. He was so glad that Damon wasn't in the house tonight because Stefan plans on making Violet scream the house down.

He closed his door and pinned her against it kissing her hungrily. When he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist his hands rested underneath her thighs making sure to hold her securely against his body as close as he could get her causing her skirt to ride up to the point where it wasn't even covering anything anymore.

"Ahh" Violet moaned when her throbbing pussy rubbed against his hard dick that was making a tent in his pants.

Her moaning gave Stefan the perfect opening for him to shove his tongue in her mouth resuming their kiss but this time they were both fighting for dominance and neither one of them wanted to back down.

However Violet won their little fight when she tangled her hands in his hair and gave it a harsh tug making him moan into her mouth.

He trailed his kisses and love bites down her cheek and jaw all the way down her neck until he got to her sweet spot where he sucked and bit until there was a dark spot there.

"God, that feels good!" she groaned out rolling her hips to gain more friction against the bulge in his pants causing him to groan against her neck.

Stefan walked them to his bed where he sat down still holding her in his lap so she was straddling him. He pulled away with dark eyes and ripped her blouse in half before doing the same to her skirt.

"Hey! I like that outfit!" she half whined because honestly, she didn't mind him ripping her clothes off. It was hot as fuck!

"I'll buy you a thousand more. But they were in the way," he said breathlessly pulling her in for another kiss and without breaking the kiss Violet ripped his t-shirt in half pulling the pieces off him.

"It was in the way." she mocked him pushing him down by the shoulders so that he was now laying on the bed with her straddling the top of him. He tried sitting up to kiss her again but she pushed him back down with her right left hand on his chest while she shook her right index finger giving him a reprimanding look on her face.

"Nope. I'm in charge now," she ordered making him nodded his head immediately while making sure to stay down on the bed.

'Mmm, such an obedient baby. Aren't you?" she asked grinding against him slowly.

"Y-yes" he answered moaning placing his hands on her hips to make sure she didn't stop moving. Unfortunately, she stopped the moment he put his hands on her hips.

"I didn't say you could touch me. Did I?" she said in a reprimanding tone causing him to take his hands off of her immediately. But it was too late she had already gotten off of him standing up, taking off her shoes and undergarments off so that she was naked too. Then she headed to the bedside table that she put her stuff in.

He whined when she got off of him but she was in charge right now so he didn't dare move until she gave him an order.

"Strip. I want everything off of you," she ordered him pulling something out of her bedside table.

It barely took Stefan10 seconds to strip off all of his clothes and he didn't even use his vampire speed. Once he was done he looked at her waiting for her next order like the obedient boy he is.

"Lay on the bed," she ordered and he immediately listened.

He was happy when she went back to straddling him. He watched as she grabbed both his hands and brought them above his head all the way up to the headboard where she handcuffed him against the headboard.

"I spelled them. They won't break unless you truly don't want to be in them anymore," she explained to him.

"Are they too tight?" she asked him softly.

"No" he answered shaking his head. He desperately wanted her to continue with whatever she's gonna do.

His answer satisfied her and she returned to being in charge of him.

"Oh, you poor baby. Look at how hard you are," she said when she got off of him. She was now sitting on her knees next to him trailing a finger from the base of his cock to the bright red tip that was covered in precum.

He was so hard and his dick was so sensitive now that when she did that his hips automatically pushed off the bed desperate for more of her touch.

"Hips down baby and stay still," she ordered him.

Her finger swiped off the bead of precum that was leaking out of the top of his dick and she brought it up to her mouth sucking it off her finger moaning at the salty taste.

Stefan watched her with pleading eyes. Oh, how he wished that her finger was his dick. He absolutely loved the feeling of her warm mouth on him.

"Please," he begged.

"Please what baby?" she asked wiping off a little more of his precum.

"Please give me more," he said desperately.

"Good boy," she said to him bringing her finger that had his precum on it up to his mouth for him to suck on.

He moaned at the taste of it. He could taste himself with the taste of her on it.

"You know motorcycles aren't the only thing I can ride you know," she said to him bringing herself so she was hovering right above his dick and without warning, she immediately sunk down on it causing them both to moan at the same time.

Violet brought her hand up to her stomach where the very prominent bulge of him was and pushed a little pressure on it making them both moan again.

She could feel him stretching out her walls and he could feel how tight she was. She was squeezing his dick so much that it was the absolute best feeling in the world.

Violet placed both of her hands on Stefan's chest and slowly brought herself up and down bouncing on his dick. The only sound in the room was their skin slapping together and their moans.

She brought one of her hands up to tug on her hard nipples and Stefan could do nothing but watch.

"No cumming till I say so," she said breathlessly not even stopping her hips.

By the time she had 4 mini orgasms she stopped moving making him look up at her in question.

"Fuck me," she ordered and he understood what she meant. So he brought his feet closer in so that his knees were slightly bent and he thrust his hips up into her deliciously tight pussy.

"Oh fuck" he groaned as her walls got tighter around him. He could tell that she was getting closer to a bigger orgasm just like he was.

"Please, please, please can I cum?" he begged as he kept fucking her.

"Fuck!" she moaned throwing her head back in delight rubbing her clit fast with her right hand.

"Fuuuuck!!!!!!!! CUM!" She screamed and right away the orgasm that he had been holding back released all at once.

She could feel all the ropes of cum he shot into her which triggered her release too. She squirted her juices all over his dick and stomach. Not once did she stop rubbing her clit.

Violet's body couldn't stop shaking as her orgasm died down and she collapsed on his chest still shaking from the force of her orgasm and Stefan was no better.

She squirted so much that there was a puddle on Stefan's lower stomach and she no doubt soaked the bedsheets underneath them.

With a weak wave of her hand, Stefan was released from the handcuffs and his hands instantly wrapped around her.

"Never have I ever cum that hard in my life," Stefan said out of breath.

"Me neither," Violet responded equally out of breath.