47. In Her Mind

~Bennett Household~

"Let me know if you need anything for Violet. Oh and I'll make sure to let everyone know what happened to Violet so don't worry about that." Bonnie said to Stefan as he opened the door for her and Shelia then walked them to their front door.

"Thank you, Bonnie. If you guys want to visit her I'm gonna be bringing her to my house so that she has some peace and quiet while she's like this." Stefan told her.

"Alright, now you take good care of my granddaughter and make sure to call us the second that she wakes up," Shelia ordered him.

"You got it, Shelia. Have a good night guys." Stefan said to them with a small smile before heading back to the car where his sleeping beauty was awaiting him.

~Salvatore Boarding House~

Stefan drove them to his house and he carefully unbuckled Violet then picked her up bridal style so he could carry her into the house.

He headed up to his room and laid her gently on the bed then he went to the bathroom so he could start running a bath for her.

(He is not going to do anything dirty. He just knows that she hates getting into bed without showering so he is going to give her a bath and then dress her for bed then that's it.)

He put all her favorite bath scents and salts in the water once the tub was finished filling. Then he stripped into his boxers and went back to his bedroom so he could take off her dirty clothes and once he was finished throwing her dirty clothes in his laundry basket he carried her into the tub.

He laid her body on him so he could make sure that her head was always above the water. Then he put some shampoo in his hands and washed her hair before he rinsed it out and put her hair up in a bun so it wouldn't be in the water.

After he was finished with her hair he grabbed her loofa, put some body wash on it, and gently scrubbed down her body. Once he was finished he started draining the water and carried her out of the tub so that he could dry her and get her dressed in her pajamas.

He was debating on drying her hair too but he decided against it since her neck might get uncomfortable from laying like this so instead he carried her to their bed and he laid her down on her side against the headboard. He got her brush from the bathroom along with two hair ties and he brushed her hair so there weren't any knots then he did two braids so that her hair wouldn't be all over the place.

Stefan heard the front door slam and he assumed that it was Damon coming home from the tomb.

"I'll be right back baby. I'm gonna go take a shower." Stefan said making sure she was covered with the blanket then he gave her forehead a kiss.

Stefan took a quick shower then he went to his room to get dressed. After he put on his shirt he heard a knock at his door.

"Come in," Stefan said knowing it was his brother.

"How is she?" Damon asked coming into the room.

Stefan could tell from Damon's wet hair and fresh clothes that he took a shower before he came into his room.

"She's still unconscious but at least now she's comfortable and warm," Stefan told him.

"Good. That's good." Damon said as he gazed at the untriggered Fae before looking away and gulping down the rest of his bourbon.

"What's wrong with you?" Stefan questioned going over to his desk and putting away his journal that was still out from him writing in it earlier.

"She wasn't there," Damon said with an emotionless face.