26. IT'S STEFAN'S BIRTHDAY?! 🔞

Warning: Smut (if you don't like it, don't read it)

"So what's the occasion the occasion that's got you visiting?" Violet asked Lexi.

"It's Stefan's birthday," Lexi told her.

"IT'S STEFAN'S BIRTHDAY?!" Violet screamed. Her screaming alerted the rest of the vampires in the house which had Enzo, Stefan, and Damon speeding into the room looking for any sign of danger.

"What's wrong?" "Are you okay?" "Are you hurt?" they all questioned at the same time looking her over for any injuries.

"You, mister are in trouble," Violet said pointing at Stefan causing him to gulp while Damon and Enzo looked at the scene in front of them amused.

"What?" Stefan asked with wide confused eyes with his hands up in a surrender motion.

"How could you not tell me it was your birthday?" Violet asked with a sad expression on her face. Enzo decided that this was private so he sat next to Lexi with Damon following wanting to see what happens.

Damon sped down to the basement to get a couple of blood bags and sped back up to Stefan's room sitting beside Lexi and Enzo handing them each one of the blood bags so they could watch the drama with some food.

Realization dawned on Stefan's face, "Because baby, we decided to take things slow and I didn't want you to feel pressured into doing anything for my birthday (he's referring to a party and presents not sex you dirty-minded people).

"But I could've gotten you a present." she pouted with a sad expression then her expression morphed into an amused one when she said, "Like a walker or a cane. Maybe some glasses or hearing aids." that caused Lexi to laugh.

"You don't need to get me a present. I already have the best present ever, you. I'm sorry for not telling you it was my birthday. Do you forgive me?" Stefan said genuinely.

"Aww, that was the sappiest thing I've ever seen in all my 300 years of living," Lexi said teasing them while sipping her blood bag.

Violet got an idea and decided she would have Lexi help her out with it.

"Ok fine. I'll forgive you." Violet said and Stefan visibly lit up only to deflate a little when she continued, "if, you and Damon give me your rings right now." she finished holding out her hand for them to put their rings in and Stefan immediately put his ring in her hand not wanting her to be mad at him anymore.

"What? How did I get roped into this?" Damon asked shocked at the turn of events.

"Because you didn't tell me it was his birthday either," Violet said, rolling her eyes.

"Now come on give me your ring. I promise I will give you it back by the end of the day," she said to Damon to reassure him.

"Here, I'm trusting you," Damon told her gently placing his ring in her open hand.

"Thank you. Now both of you out." Violet said sternly pointing to the door.

"You know your girlfriend sure is bossy," Damon commented as they walked out of Stefan's bedroom.

"Shut up," Stefan said to him as Enzo laughed.

After they walked out of the room Violet closed and locked the door before whispering a little spell.

"It's a silencing charm. Now they won't be able to hear us." Violet told Lexi when she saw her questioning look.

"Okay so here's what I'm thinking." Violet started.

After about 30 minutes Violet and Lexi were done setting up what she had planned and thought it was a good time to head downstairs.

"You know if I had known it was your birthday I would've cooked for you," Violet said to Stefan when they walked into the kitchen where he was finishing up dinner. She went up to him and sat on the counter next to where he was grating some cheese.