Renunited.

Warnings: Smut, sexual tension. Oral (female recieving) This one is super long over five thousand words. It's a snippet from a book I wrote, published and removed. The rest will not be as long.

No amount of Magic will tame my hair today I look like I have been dragged backwards through a hedge but a hippogriff.

And today is important. I grab my brush scrapping it into a high ponytail applying spray to tame my dull brown strays. Floating around carelessly.

Why is today so important? Well, today is my first day as an official D.E.C.O - Death Eater Corrections Officer at the Ministry Of Magic. Granted I have worked there for around 4 years mostly pushing papers; Updating addresses and contact information and fetching the occasional coffee. But this position opened up, after some soft pushes by the people around me I applied and I got the job. I mean if anyone knows about the transition from darkness to light it would be me.

Yes, I was once a tad rebellious and may or may not have made some questionable decisions but, we will get to that later.

I place my freshly steamed blouse on my body tucking it into my figure-hugging black pencil skirt cautiously to not wrinkle it leaving a few buttons undone at the top because well why not?

I pair the outfit with knee high socks, and a blazer to match my bottom half, giving myself a once over in the mirror deciding not to apply makeup just light moisturiser.

After chucking on my vans, Yes, Vans. Have you tried working 8 hours plus in heels? It's not worth the twisted ankles I can assure you. Plus I have always been a sucker for comfort.
I glance over at the clock on the dresser.

8.01am

Fuck me. Late again. I briskly walk out the door to the apparition point. Sipping my coffee as I glide through bodies.

Finally reaching the alley. Whipping out my wand giving it a subtle wave and with a crack I'm greeted by the loud bustle of voices and tapping of shoes echoing the high ceilings
The ministry of magic.

No matter how many times I step over the threshold i am still astounded, the architecture of this place is beyond anything I've seen; Except Hogwarts of course.

The building always smells like a mixture of coffee, sweat and expensive colognes. I flick my eyes up towards the oval large clock in the centre of the wall just as it strikes 8.20am
I sped down the hall looking for my office Room 1078. 1074. 1076 .10.. "Your late again Halicora" A dainty voice echoed behind me

I glanced over my shoulder with a smirk, fully aware who was speaking "It would appear so"

The person gave a breathily chuckle. I pressed my pin into the keypad placed on the door above the handle watching the light go from red to green

Pushing the handle down entering the room; it was painted pure white with a large floor to ceiling window opposite the entrance. It was small the room, adjacent was always glass. Like being inside an ice cube. It oozed light and sophistication; there was a dark oak desk to the right of the window with a white faux leather chair placed behind, a small patch quilted sofa with a coffee table and a tall bookcase stacked with books.

I let my hand run across the desk whilst staring out the window out to the city. Wondering how I got where I am now

I heard the door close, I whipped my head back round to see Tiffany Knott standing there with a box in her hands

"I brought up your files that you will be needing and I chucked in a few bits to make this place feel more .. homey"

"Thank you Tiff, what would I do without you"