Puppy.

Warnings. Smut, kinks, female Dom and sub Draco.

Heavy breaths and the sound of damp skin slapping echoed around the room.

"Oh fuck, that's it" He moaned groaning heavily

"Shh, darling boy" I cooed at him letting my heated breath hit his neck "Be quiet for me huh?"

Shifting to lean back palms resting on his thighs, jutting my hips back and fourth at a delicious pace. Its taken time, observation to learn what drives him crazy.

Now I know his body, like the back of my hands equal to the way he has decoded mine.

Picking the right time, just as his lashes flutter gently. I pull out the trump card, bound to tetter him on the edge I clenched my cunt around his well endowed dick. I mean of course he is hung like stallion, he is a lethal weapon, triple threat.

Brains, beauty and blessed. Don't even get me started on how thick he is, I feel full just catching a glimpse of it.

Have mercy on my soul. Satan damn me. This man is the epitome of a pure blood god.

Executing my move, he shudders under me.

Groaning "Yes I'll- oh shit, do that - again"

"What this" I clenched my walls around him one more time.A gasp came from the back of his throat the pitch slightly elevated.

"Yes please" He choked out.

"Needy little pup, aren't you?" I whispered, moving one of my hands from his thigh to run my nails on his bare chiselled chest.

He is already, balls deep practically re arranging organs but seeing him like this fuck, it makes my mind fog, my ovaries burn. Every time I look at him my body betrays me and I'm instantly dripping, womb begging to be fertilised grateful to harvest his seeds.

"Only for you, f-fuck" Turned on is an understatement when that man stutters.

"I told you to be quiet didn't I?" I spit on his chest spreading it with my fingers over his nipples, rubbing and twisting. He moans louder. Little slut he is.

"Tut-tut Well if you can't be quiet ill have to make you .. " I grabbed the back of his hair with the hand once on his chest, making his neck arch and his mouth fall open. Eyes hooded in lust.

Slowly lowering my top half onto him whilst never stopping the movement of my hips "Now your going to behave precious" I smirk at him, slipping my nipple into his mouth. He latches instantly fitting as much of me as he can, flick the harden bud with his tongue. "Suck it, don't you dare pull up for air, until I tell you to switch to the other. You want to please me right?"

He nodded, squinting in concentration. Such a good boy. I never let the eye contact break, he is a sucker for that. Watching with baited breath every facial expressions; every furrow of the brow, his eyes were dropping occasionally rolling back in his skull.

My pace unrelenting, swaying, circling, grinding whilst strategically clenching my walls around him every time I felt him twitch, I just know his tip is raw. Weeping just for me.

I had him, Not just underneath me but under my control for the moment I met him. He would sell his soul to the anti-christ just me see me smile.

The euphoric feeling bubbled in my abdomen, his admirable stimulation of my breasts working wonders. "Switch, switch now" I grunted grinding harder. He removed his mouth grasping the other breast rolling his thumb over it. My head lulled back as I heard him groan deeply, begging pleading for his release.

For some control. Oh sweetheart, that wont happen here, this is my domain.

Feeling a tad bitchy, my hips slowed down almost to a complete stop, earning sighs of annoyance from the breedable blonde. Lifting up only the tip breathing my slit.

Moistened lips hovering his ear, whispering in a sultry tone, "Plead for me puppy, whine for me" taking his ear lobe in my teeth tugging it back, before it flings to its original place.

"Please, please keep moving owner" He was thrashing under me, hips desperately bucking. I chuckled almost sadistically, moving my hand from his thighs to grab his throat spreading my fingers out to grasp him. Tip still barely in me.

Thighs and calf's were burning like a bastard.

No pain, no gain or in this case sweet sexual satisfaction. That's what my parents always said although I don't think this was the scenario they had in mind.

"Do you know how beautiful you would look with a collar around your neck my pet?" I raised a brow at him. Gliding my palm up over his chin to cover his mouth. Whilst simultaneously moving back down his cock enveloping him completely, my arousal thick and warm accommodating him wonderfully. No one got me going like he did.

"You know what comes next puppy, you ready?" He nods manically

"Speak" I hiss. Consent is important when you play this way, verbal is the only way I'll continue.

"Yes, yes I know" Sweat glistening his forehead, strands of angelic white hair sticks to him "I'm ready"

"Good boy" I say running my hands through him dishevelled platinum locks placing a kiss on his forehead. Lifting my hand off his mouth by centimetres watching him take a deep breath.

"Now" I whisper. Slapping it back where it once was, the other palm that lay dormant on his torso joins to pinch his nose between my thumb a index finger.

Restricting his breathing.

I sunk the remaining inches down on him, his back arching off the mattress "Not a sound control it"

He couldn't make a sound even if he wanted to, I feel the sensation building as my pace picks hard and fast, taking, feeling and pleasing every part of him. His length nudging at my g spot had me spiralling.

A strong grip fastened on my hips, helping me move on him never breaking momentum.

Usually I wouldn't let him touch me but seeing his life is in my hands right now ill let it slide

His eyes they are slightly bulging, making me want to ruin him. Draco knows what to do if he wants to stop, however my man's no quitter.

Dick twitching inside he is close, so close. Chest stiff begging for air.

"You going to cum for me huh? Fill me up claiming me from the inside" He nodded slowly his eyes rolling again, fuck that's sexy.

Digits rigid digging deeper into my skin, nails breaking surface. His face is unnaturally red.

"3"

I leaned forward more increasing my speed if that's even possible, kissing down his neck find that sweet spot tucked in the junction of his shoulder. Supple, chilled asking to be marked.

"Fuck-2" I whined my vision is spotted as my high approaches hard and fast taking over my body "Your doing so well darling so well"

Draco's body is shaking, sending secondary vibrations through my desperate figure.

"1" I cry out removing my hands from his lips. Gasping for breath, hungrily to re fill his lungs with oxygen. As he settles I capture him in a steering kiss, bucking to meet my pelvis.

"P-please, please owner please" Fuck he is gorgeous when he is a writhing mess. Wish I could paint him this way.

"Come for me pup, bark for me, growl for me I want to hear you" I mumble against his lips and he does. Cum shots inside of me deep whilst I cover his dick in my thick cream.

Moans and my name fall from his lips, followed by an almost pornographic moan. I ride us both through our highs before removing myself off him, laying on my back watching him scramble up to shove two fingers into me pushing his release as far as he can.

His eyes glinting the biggest smirk on his face; breeding kinks are unmatched.

We both have a colourful sex life we embrace it accepting each others wants and needs. I lift up my arms for him once he removes his fingers from me moving up to lay between my legs, resting his head on my chest.

"You ok?" I ask softly

"I'm more then ok" He chuckles lightly.

"I was thinking" He hums in response, dreamy from my fingers toying with his hair.

"As you were so obedient today how do you fancy being in control next time ?" His head shot up "Really, you'll let me?" I nodded smiling at his bewilderment.

"I won't let you down baby trust me" He scatters kisses across my collarbone "Never thought you would darling"

Authors Notes. This was one of my first smuts its not great be kind