Game On.

Authors Notes. No warnings. Just another request, which I adore doing so much.

Orla Montgomery, the Gryffindor sweet heart. Voice melodic, scent sickly as syrup, features even Aphrodite envied. Top student predicted for greatness, friend to all, enemy of all.

How did she managed to wrangle and tame the milky skinned Slytherin bad boy? Even more so become his girlfriend. A title many yearned to have, none worthy accept her not in his eyes. Draco Malfoy became putty in that girls hands from the minute they collided in the halls. He would seek her out in every room, all spaces.

She didn't change him no, she brought out what was already deep inside that stone faced snake.
With a little bit of courage, bravery and determination, she succeeded.

Strangely no-one questioned the new found romance it was just accepted, even by Oral's best friend Hogwarts Golden girl -Hermione Granger.

Even she saw how much it made sense, the two were like puzzle pieces perfectly slotted.

Other than a few shared classes, eating together in the great hall. Which did startle a few because yellow, red, green and blue don't mix they stick to their tables. Whoever made that rule is moronic. Draco and Orla broke that streak, soon others followed suit. Now it's just a free for all, you sit where you want with who you want.

Occasionally, the blonde found himself in the Gryffindor common room or his darlings dorm. Normally it was easier just to go to Draco's as daddy's money entitled him to a private room.

And that's where they are right this moment, lazily reading in each others embrace.

Oral huffed a sigh, feeling the need to do something she was restless. Pushing herself up from the bed with a grunt from her boyfriend, she reached down to riffle for her satchel.

Landing on a pink glittered pencil case, although not filled with pencils. This discovery made her cheekily grin to herself. Rising from the ground she made her way back to the mattress, seeing he was still nose deep in chapters.

"Draco?"

"Hmmm.."

"Can we do something?" Folding the corner of the page, he briskly shut the spines with a snap.

Turning to face her now, "Sure, what do you want to do?"

Smirking she moved the case into view, earning a curious brow from the male. Unzipping it she emptied the contents on the sheets ..

"Nail polish?" Draco questioned

"Yep, thought I could paint your toes" She smiled flashing puppy dog eyes at him "No one will know, just us"

Exhaling sharply, he took the socks off his feet. Cursing himself for letting this girl do whatever she wishes to him.

Shuffling to the end of the bed, sitting cross legged she rest his feet on her bowed legs.

Almost too excited for this moment.

"Right" She claps, noticing her love would rather be doing anything else. "I'm thinking maroon" lifting up the glass jar shaking it a little.

"That's red"

"No, its maroon" Making sure to drown out the 'oo' sound.

Leaning forward Draco snatches the varnish out of my hand tossing it onto the rugged floor.

Shooting him an annoyed look, he just shrugs.

"I'm not sporting anything red, I might as well wear a top saying 'I love Gryffindor'. Pathetic" He hisses, throwing his arms about like the dramatic princess he is.

Shaking my head at his childish attitude I retort "That could be arranged" Again he scoffs. "Cone on Draco it's just a colour, like I said no-one will see it please" I whine, throwing myself on top of him so he is now pinned to the bed.

"Surrender"

"Over my dead body" He smirks, flipping us. I am no match for the muscles on this man, nothing but a feather weight.

"I'll cry" pouting my bottom lip out.

"No you won't" His eyes are wavering, so close to giving in. He cannot resist my pout.

"I will look" From a child I've had a talent of being able to shed a tear on demand. Its a blessing, I should be a paid actress. Fluttering lashes fast, I squeeze my lids tight to the point stars form. Successfully feeling a singular bead slip out the corner.

Draco's hues are soft when I meet them again, cracked him.

"Urghh fine, paint them red" I squeal, hopping down to find the discarded polish.

"However there's a catch" back turned to him I roll my globes, knowing that damned smirk is plastered across his face. Of course there's a catch, its never that easy.

Arms crossed over my chest I spin to face him, just as I thought that signature expression. An added glint of mischievous intentions in his irises, leant back on his palms, tongue circling his gums.

"What's the catch?"

Pushing himself up right, legs chucked off the bed he stands in front of me. Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "If I let you do this, next week at the Gryffindor Vs Syltherin" I already do not like where this is heading. "You my pretty girl, will wear my Slytherin hoodie and muffle as well as cheering for your handsome boyfriend" Humming in response I nod, that's not too bad I guess. Why wouldn't I support my partner? It's part of what makes a relationship work.

He chuckles raising a finger implying there's more. Damn it. "Whilst standing on the Gryffindor side" My eyes widened causing him to chuckle more.

"Draco, you know I can't.. "

"Do you want to make me cry?" He fake pouts, using my own words against me. Bloody snake.

Tipping my head back I groan loudly, "Fine"

Draco's arms wrap around my torso pulling me close, tapping a finger on his lip. "Seal with a kiss"

My once thin lined lips turn into a shy smile, as I lean in to capture his.

- - - - -

Today's match day, all morning I've been pacing back and fourth in my room. Deciding if I should back out, would he even care? Yes, yes he would.

Defeated I chuck on the sweater, MALFOY and his number printed on this back accompanying it with the silvery striped green scarf. Here goes nothing.

Sweating as I squeeze into the stands finding a spare seat, watching the players form on the field, taking to the air. Draco looks good up in the sky, like he was made for it. His eyes searched the sea of red, until they lock with mine, brows raising as he nods gesturing to the oversized black puffer jacket I chucked on covering my attire.

Dropping down as he convinces himself I won't be true to my words. Whistles blow as the match begins, he is like a whippet flying through the winds that nip around him, agile and beautiful.

Feeling my inner lioness roar, I quickly rip off the jacket. Stepping up onto the bench as gasps sound around me, standing out like a stray pea in a puddle of ketchup. Yet, I don't care not one bit.

"Go on Draco" I scream hearing my own sound echo. "Beat those Lions, or not just do your best. Play nice with Harry" The shocked spectators snicker, understanding I'm a girl in the middle. A few even back me up, cheering for the enemy.

Draco flies by shooting me a dashing wink as I hug myself in his clothes. "That's my man"

The seeker cannot wipe the grin off his face as he keeps loon out for the snitch, glancing once more to the girl in green. Mumbling
"That's my woman"