Bodyguard Part Two.

Ask and you shall receive. Sorry if there's any errors I will get round to them when I can.
Hope you enjoy :)

Warnings. Detailed sex, anal sex, vaginal sex, sex toys. Drugging. Kinks.

“Ma'am perhaps the Royal blue will suit better?”

“I agree Miss its very regal, it’ll bode well with the room decor”

“Quite, I’ll go ahead and began the..”

“Silence”, I screeched shocking even myself at the abrupt outburst of my vocals. I am sick of people making decisions for me as if I’m not here. As if I’m incapable of making a choice.
“Red, I want the gown to be vermillion. Not blue”, I hissed.

In as little as thirty six hours I shall be attending my coronation. As a sovereign to take my oath. Nodding in a trance the dress makers leave hurriedly.

Fine hairs prickle my spine as the wooden doors slam, tapping of leather on laminate pricks my ears. Warmth fills my body after the chill from the draft, nothing has changed in those moments except the entrance of my bodyguard.
Floating around light as dove feathers, not a sinless. Depths darker than the abys.

Since that fateful night he claimed my Innocence, he hasn’t returned for anything other than his job. Wanting glares no longer a thing, tension in the air cleared.

I was a one time conquest. Gaining nothing from our time accept, a wrath full of biohazard.
Scorned from his seductive promise to return, sat upon my bed poised and ready for him. Tears shed from stupidity, melded into vexation. A thirst to be respected, desire to be fucking heard.

Where’s the quiet, demure heir gone? Oh, she died. Good riddance as from her ashes rose a phoenix bold, courageous and anti bullshit.

One other thing has changed, I managed to bribe a servant to order me some items off the Internet. Items frowned upon for a woman of my status. Years of feeling empty, unfulfilled were replaced the day I sampled cock for the first time. Filled me perfectly, overwhelmingly brimmed with a pulsing, thick flesh between my thighs. Ahh just the flash back makes me wet.
Not to mention the orgasm has me reeling, praising all the gods for creating a high so delicious. He wanted me to beg for more. I will do no such thing, I tracked down sex toy designers anonymously with a hefty lump sum Father believed was for learning materials. After the package arrived I spent hours chasing my release, vibrators with a girth and speed deadly.

My legs would quake, failing to support me. Clit stimulators that you could lubricate, it would latch to the bud flicking like a tongue. Even to the point I bought faux cum to fill myself as I bounced on the ones I could stick to surfaces. It was an addiction I need it daily. Not stopping until my cunt leaked, bruised and used.

Two palms pulled me flush to a chest, I gasped forgetting he was even there as I had slipped into my dirty mind.

“What you thinking about princess?”, His voice dry and hushed.

“Nothing, nothing at all”, I hummed, shifting out of his hold before falling captive to the charms.
“Don’t act like you don’t want a repeat, baby” ,Smirking as my back remained facing him. Got you.

Swivelling on my heels I turned to meet the lust in his hues and that smirk I would mutilate for. “I don’t need you”, Smiling sweetly as I sashayed past him.

“All that confidence, it’ll be your downfall darling”

Huff a laugh, I glance over my shoulder as I stand in the crack doorway. “Or will I be yours?” Slowly shutting it behind me.

Hour after gruelling hour passed by. Table arrangements, party favours. Guest list, the order of events. Its nauseating all I wanted was to have my evening meal and retire to my boudoir. Currently myself and father are sat in the dinning quarters, feasting on a freshly prepared banquet. Due to their hard work and skill; the three guards have been invited to join us. Two burly men sat beside his highness now I know to identify as August and Solomon.
You guessed it, I got Malfoy.