Slytherin square.

Warnings: Pure filth. Anal, Vaginal sex. Threesomes. Mastrubating. M/M F/F F/M

Thanks to the beautiful dirty mind of Ayesha for helping me come up with this one.

Half a year ago when Draco Malfoy and Annabelle Archer began courting, it wasn't a shock. It should have been that these two polar opposites were together, yet somehow in a twisted roundabout way it made perfect sense.

The pale blonde, heir to a fortune, wealth beyond compare and looks that could soak your knickers whilst simultaneously breaking your heart when the obvious looming rejection took place. He was particularly picky. The women fawning at his feet, sending letters with suggestive undertones they just weren't his thing. He wanted them delicate, he wanted them unscathed, pure. Draco needed to be the one tainting them. Leading them astray. Call it control or a power trip if you will because in all reality it really was just like that. 

So, when the day came that he collided physically with young dumb Annabelle, books splayed to the floor. One of the most cliche meetings in every novel of romance, He knew he had to chase her down and she wasn't willingly wanting to converse with the well known playboy, he had to all but bound for a conversation, it ignited fire in the fair skinned boy. 

Anna was very different to Malfoy; except academically. That they almost matched, she was bright, willing to learn. Angelic to the public eye, but pretty little Miss Archer was the complete opposite when the moon appeared and doors sealed. 

She was damn right dirty in the bedroom.

Lord, have mercy on Draco's soul. The first time he took her gently with care. Peppered kisses, soft strokes of his cock in her velveteen walls. She smirked widely, startling the boy who believed she was too clean for this act they partook in. Oh how wrong he was. As she flipped the position, demanding he begs whilst her palm struck his cheek. She was wild, uncontained and that made him feral. 

How on gods green earth could the ocean eyed, dark weaved hair beauty be the best fuck he ever encountered? It was the way she switched as soon as the sun rose it was back to soft tones, blushed cheeks and nervous encounters, which he thrived on by the way. Basked in the fact only he saw her chaotic side.

Annabelle spent a lot of her free time playing with the snakes instead of residing in her own commons up at Ravenclaw. Draco's close clique being Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott and Pansy Parkinson surprisingly took to the girl with open arms. So, when it came to sharing the group's secret they trusted her with it. Draco and Anna were together but it remained open, free of bother and stress. Personally she chose to remain faithful. Malfoy had no obligation.

What was the deep dark secret of the Slytherin foursome? Just that, they were a foursome - Literally. 

They explained how all of the guys had slept with Pansy, I mean how could you not she is the form of a goth princess, a full clevage you just want to rest your face in, a junoesque figure and an attitude to match the package. Zabini and Nott had apparently had a drunken kiss once and Draco may have received a blow job from Blaise. The amount of people that would pay for a picture of that. With no doubt they outshine the Golden Trio, heads turns, mouths drool in their presence they are alluring.

Powerful.

After much discussion, alcohol and drugs they cleansed themselves of clouded minds enough to make a consented decision to all mess around and fuck together at the same time. A sautéed square of fucking. 

They say it was quite the experience, they do it monthly now like a hallmarked holiday. Again, Annabelle is fine with the arrangement. The group clarified it was just a group of friends exploring new paths together. Friendly love there always, actual feelings- zilch. She cannot help but be curious.