Twins Flames. Part Two.

Love,

Its been a while since I've heard from you eighty four day, To be exact. Maybe you are just busy with studies.

College is tough, well for me it is. It won't be for a brain Box like yourself. I heard your overseas studying?

I really do hope you reach out soon.

Y/N, I'm sorry how things ended before you left
You never gave up on me and I won't give up of us.

Forever yours, Draco Malfoy.

Darling,

Thought I'd share the news I passed my exams today with the highest honours - not to boast of course.

How's everything wherever you are? I've reached out to friends of yours but they are very quiet and that's OK I understand.

Anyway, I have a black tie event this weekend, I could really use your advice on how to look presentable yet not pompous.

Y/N please, let me make it up to you.

Always yours, Draco.

Y/N,

You know what it's been over a year now, you disappeared. Selfish - You are selfish, leaving me behind as if I was fuck all to you. I just, I know I messed up. I've apologised, yet you haven't written to me once.

No acknowledgement of my existence.

I guess we weren't destined to one another. The flame never burnt out Y/N, you extinguished it.

This will be the last letter I send to you.

Draco.

Y/N Pov.

Tears stained the rich parchment, smudging the cursive ink. Blotches of black dotting. Your probably wondering what the hell happened. Let me tell you. After we last checked in Draco and I continued whatever it was we were doing. Spending every living breathing moment together, we graduated hand in hand.

Not officially an item, not entertaining other suitors however. During summer break we vacationed in America, six whole weeks of bliss. Visiting muggle attractions, Draco wasn't enthusiastic to begin with until we arrived at Disney Land in Florida. Hues sparking blue flecks, he was a literal child. I cannot count the amount of plushies he bought himself. It was adorable, after we arrived back to the apart we shared in Diageon Alley there was two letters on the table. One for me and the other addressed to him. Our college acceptance letters.

We had been accepted to the same place, but I had a secret. I had applied for an internship as a school teacher in South Africa, the cries for English teachers were vast That night I sat down with Draco and explained I would t be joining him. As a fuck you to my decision we argued - a lot. Names were called, insults thrown. He left not returning until morning covered in hickeys and tart pink lipstick.

I excused myself to fetch pastries and never went back.

Do I feel bad? Partly. We wasn't an item, yet he promised himself to me. Apart from that time I pecked his lips. We hadn't even kissed. He never saw me how I saw him. None of that matters now.

Staring at the crumpled letters in my hand where I had attempted replies multiple times. I just couldn't.

So, yes I was selfish.

Maybe, I owe it to myself and to Draco to give closure.

Dear Draco,

Selfish? Perhaps that's what I am yes. Cowardly? You don't have to refer to me as that because I know I am. Instead of being an adult that your birth certificate claims you are and discussing my job opportunity. You went out, doing what you do best drowning your sorrows in alcohol, venting your frustration in women. Which must be a fairly new coping mechanism as I've never seen you deal with problems that way.