Sin and Sinuous - Last Part

This took forever to write for you guys and get it just how I wanted. The beginning looks confusing but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it, please enjoy. 

There will not be smut, it just would not have fit in. Sorry loves. 

Blurry, everything's a tear smudged blur as my feet hit the sidewalk. I felt like my body wasn't my own walk up to that apartment block, collapsing into the arms of my brother the minute I stepped through. Engulfed in warmth as I released my sorrow onto his shoulder.

His expression tense and knowing, River and Theodore were there when the test came back positive. They built me up and told me he would support me, do the right thing. Neither expected me to come back. We were meant to run and finally be together "Hey, hey what happened."

"He-he, fuck he chose her Riv" sentence staggered through the sobs, shuddering against the only solid consistency I have ever had. Rivers' nostrils flared as he rested a cheek on my hair inhaling sharply, soothing me with strokes and peppered kisses. "It's ok, Theodore."

Hurried steps were heard, "What."

"Look after her I'll be back." another set of arms pulled me into their lap holding me as they rocked gently. I grabbed for my brother's wrist staring up through wet lashes, "No, don't leave me please"

Sighing he bent down, "I'll be right back." Theo continued to hold me tighter, absorbing my pain.

Cries racked through my chest as she left in an instant, everything I ever wanted just disappeared and I cannot do a thing about it, waltzing to the kitchen snot dripping down my lips as I held myself together barely. A bottle flew passed my head to collide with the wall making me duck to miss the shards.

"You are a fucking cunt, what did you say to her" River was stood grabbing whatever he could find to launch in my direction, no shoes on, raw eyes, no shirt on as his muscles hammered with his breathing. Fists blanched white; he was enraged.

"River, I had to..." Another objection came my way as he bellowed "bullshit" Sprinting at me with force enough to take me up in the air spine thudding to the ground. His hands found my neck as he began squeezing.

"That baby is half mine" I wheezed, attempting to pry him off.

"That baby is Ophie's, just another casualty to your selfish ways. It's time to do what's best"

"No river please" His tough act wavered a second, as he staggered to his feet.

"Draco just don't" He turned away from me, palms braced on the table, "I'll do anything". It was hardly audible, but he heard me.

Shaking his head as he turned to me once more, "Leave with her"

"I can't do that" With that he chuckled and headed for the door without so much as a goodbye.

Following out just after, I went to the only place i could think off, she was stood in her nightgown, hair doused in curlers. Eyes narrowed as she took in my fractured form "I can't do this anymore Mum"

"Dra-"

"I cannot pretend- I've spent my- my whole life doing what everyone wants" Fingers tugged at my roots as i lost control of everything, I couldn't stop weeping even if I tried to. "Darling please, you're scaring me" Cautiously she stepped towards me wrapping her arms around my body.

"I-I fuck, make it stop it hurts mum it fucking hurts" Screaming as my knees buckled sending me to the ground, she followed me down. Humming to be as I wailed, a broken boy in the arms of his mother.