Snake pit.

Warnings: Swearing, smut.
Draco, Theodore and Orginal Cast.

Outside looking in, I'm average. Natural brown hair ironed straight, earthy hues with flecks of gold. Even my figure, standing at five foot seven.

Women's size medium in clothing, thighs practically conjoined. Breasts full and round yet not large.

Sinfully dull is what I am. Articulate, bookish clueless about the streets. Except that Pandora box I hold shaking as if possessed ready to release the secret, airing I'm not exactly as I appear.

Wonder if others see me the way I see myself?
Its late, no need to glance at the clock I can see the moon shadows forming over my desk.

Fingers tirelessly tapping away to get this report in on time, except my cat I do not tend to socialise. There's a few people I work with that I converse with yet nothing more.

Soft knocks come from the door, I pay no attention. Until it abruptly swings open peaking over my screen, eyes rolling at the curly haired guest. Expensive cologne fills my office.

"Oh Emmy, you wound me"

"Why are you here?" Checking over my work, I click save before open forwarding it to..

My laptop flicks closed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Theo?" I shout, arms thrown in the air as the bastard perched on the edge of my table smirks, wand rolling between his thick fingers.

"You were being rude" He shrugs, watching his digits fiddling.

"I've been working on that for weeks you could have deleted.."

"Could have, but didn't" Raising an amused brow. Parting my lips to speak he stands quickly, indexed smushed to my lips hushing me, head shaking as strands of chocolate cover his vision.

Theodore Nott was devilishly handsome, he was classic in his appearance. The type to take you to dinner, complement you hourly. A man you could take home to your mother proudly, a true gentleman. That is until its dark and your alone with him, then you would be fucked into the mattress with no mercy.

We became acquaintances when Theo joined the same company, himself and a few other luckily should I say wealthy candidates were chosen.
I'm a sales representative for large business their scope shall we say. Helping to strategize and earn them big bucks.

A very male dominated team except me.

Clicking brings interrupt my thoughts.

"Earth to Emmy, you there love?"
Sighing, I run a palm down my face.

"What is it Theo?"

His lip arches into a menacing expression, idly moving a trinket around my desk.

"So, I was thinking" He pauses for dramatics, locking stares.. "Come clubbing"

Scoffing, I go to protest "Don't say no, come on you are always hold up in here live a little"
Tempting it's very tempting. I could use a distraction.

"Malfoys coming" Ears perking at the mention of that name. "See now your interested" He chuckles deeply.

He isn't wrong, I've been looking for a chance to be around that man our paths never cross which is strange considering, he works here too.

Blush creeps my cheeks as I notice Theodore edging closer. Nose brushing mine, pecking the corner of my lips.

Tease.

"Please, just this once if you hate it you can leave" chewing my bottom lip, thinking fuck it. I nod, what's the worst that can happen?

Pushing himself away, stepping backwards Nott grins. "See you at ten, The Palladium don't be late" Shooting a wink as he leaves.