Strike me a pose.

"Please" Whines rang through the kitchen, as Draco continued stirring the sauce cooking on the stove. "No Mel" Huffing at the repetition. Groaning as a clementine fired towards his head for the second time, growling he turned to face his love readily armed with fruitier ammo.

"Will you stop throwing things" hands on his hips scorning the childish behaviour, "Not until you say yes" She grinned tossing a lemon at his face, before squealing as he chased her around the island. Speed isn't her strong point; he was bound to catch her. Limbs sheeted her torso as she was pulled into a hard chest.

"You're being very naughty" He spoke slowly in her ear causing shivers, "What are you going to do about it?" Mel challenged raising a brow neck crane back so he could see. "Punish you" He smirked.

Amelia felt hot by the words, turning to gaze up at her blonde boy, "Or..." Draco's eyes rolled as she shuffled back to check on dinner. "You could take me to this art class, and I'll give you what I know that filthy mind craves. '' Grabbing an apple as she took a bite with a toothy smile, watching his ears twitch.

"And what might that be?" Trying to act cool and collected. Mel skipped over to him reaching on tiptoes to whisper something inaudible to Malfoy, gauging his reactions, hues widened licking his lips. "When are we going?" He chuckled, she shrieked, jumping into his arms as they clumsily fell to the ground.

The pair had just arrived at the evening art session, Draco had slowly come around to the idea stating 'It is known to be therapeutic', poor oblivious moron. Stepping into the room there were four other women, this made her boyfriend's brows furrowed in confusion, did men not draw?

Each person stood behind a canvas with different utensils, an empty podium stood front and centre. Draco mentally counted five canvases and five people, where was his? Did Melly not tell he was coming, it's fine they could share.

A woman burst through the door who could have been Professor Trelawney's doppelganger, "Ahhh wonderful everyone is in attendance, welcome to Life Drawing for amateurs" Her glass shielded eyes surveyed the room then stilled on Draco. "What are you doing here? Models are to be in that room getting ready"

Mel snickered at her devious plan; it was a way to get the class for free, so she took it. Malfoys hues widened as the woman scuttled towards him, shoving him into a broom cupboard. "There must be a mistake, I'm not the model" he chuckled in a quiver, "I'm here to spend time with my..." Ah, the penny dropped. "Girlfriend" He seethed, whilst Amelia waved at him with a pout.

Draco shook his head stepping in the cupboard, "urmm what do I cover my... Err"

"There's a napkin on the stool" She irritably hollered back, His little startled head popped out, "That don't cover much" The teacher huffed kicking the door back to a close, "Make it work"

After minutes of cursing, along with clattered fumbling. Out strode a very naked, blushing Malfoy with a mauve floral hat covering his cock. Trying to keep his back side hidden as he slunk along the wall, Tutting Miss. Claire tugged him by his elbow dragging him to the poem. "Stand there and look good" She spat, "Ladies you may begin"

"Nice buns babe" Melly winked getting to work.

"Could you lower the hat?" an old blue rinsed broad asked, cheek of it. Draco cleared, gained confidence and began to move to reveal more.. "Put it back up Draco Lucius Malfoy" Mel scorned.

Earning a moan from her right. Unfortunately, the plan backfired; this tart fucking loved the attention he was getting must to Amelias dislike. flexing his muscles, posing in whatever way the women begged. Fixing his hair to perfection. Mel sulkily continued harshly dabbing paint on the paper, drawing Draco with a strap on penis stuck to his head.

Class drew to an end, the other women fawned over her man whilst she leant against the wall watching him shoot charming smiles at the over sixties.

Once they left, he swanned over to her "I've been offered a permanent gig" Wiggling his brows.

"Mhmm"

"Is someone jealous?" Poking her nose with his index as she flapped him away, "Fuck off"

"Why would I want them when I have you? your fucking sex on legs" Amelia mumbled too quiet to hear. "Come on Melly don't be mad this was your idea" One hand held the hat, as the other stroked her cheek. "You weren't supposed to like it" She spat in a grump.

"Get in the cupboard baby" He cooed as his lips ghosted hers, Mels palms began stroking his chest as she stared up to his eyes, "I'm feeling inspired, how about instead of art"

He let go edging backwards towards the storage door, "we make music" Smirking with a wink as his hat was tossed to the ground revealing his. Oh my... She couldnt help but drawl as it swung around freely with each foot back. 

She didn't need convincing; she also wasn't the one singing once she delivered on that unheard promise in the kitchen.