Runaways.

Warnings. None just angst and fluff. Prompt request from one of my loves. AyeshaIlkram641
28.Come to me
21.Just hold me
24.Runaway with me

Despise. Is one word to describe my feelings towards these upper-class, pureblood supremacist events. They invite you under false pretences that it's a privilege to be there. It feels more like punishment.

Corsets painstakingly tight, making breathing a chore. Gowns sleek and long, paired to give the illusion of a body we don't possess. Posture of a mannequin, the voice of a mouse. Be seen not heard.

Suits in a three piece, shirts crisp and pressed. Loafers shined to high heavens. Aftershave overwhelmingly thick to lure the opposite sex.

Women will warm forced smiles, glass of champagne held in her right hand conversing about the latest gifts their significant other bestowed on them. Probably as a bribe to keep them sweet, whilst they fucked a mistress in a sleazy hotel.

Men swirling whiskey, puffing on an imported cigar. Rich, earthy fumes surrounding them as they discuss business deals. Turning it into a dick measuring contest.

These parties, weren't ones with balloons or cake. It was a auctioning ground for marriage, betrothal.

Which is why I'm here, I've come of age. Age, to be sent away from my home. Married off to a pompous brut no matter his age. Willing heirs flooded, I was sold off within hours.

I had a secret. We had a secret.

Roaming the crowded hall, forest green satin brushing my caramel skin. Cascades of dark locks flow freely down my spine whilst others were pinned to frame my face.

My parents had dispersed to there respective areas as I was forced to mingle. Meeting gazes of eligible bachelors. Keenly searching for him. The boy not meant to be mine.

Nodding with a smile as a see familiar faces.
Tingles fill the back of my skull, almost like a ringing. Dropping my walls slightly I wait for him to enter my mind. Our only way of communication to ensure not to be caught.

"Come to me" Husky and demanding is the tone of my lover.

Keeping my expressions straight and my facade up as I continue wandering. "Where are you?"
"Mothers garden, head left towards the green house You'll see the maze"

I'm no stranger to his abode. Malfoy Manor - Residents include Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy and their only heir Draco Malfoy. My Draco.

Not responding, I begin my to make myself aloof. Eyes flitting to make sure I wasn't seen leaving especially by my fiancée who was deep in conversation with others.

He couldn't know about us. As I shifted past the waiters I noticed the stunning figure of Astoria Greengrass - Draco's fiancée they had been promised since birth. Them I came along and we fell in love, but it was inevitable we would marry. Just not each other.

So, we sneak around. Breath in as much of one another until we walk down separate aisles.
Free from spectator I hold me dress up slightly, almost skipping down the hill following the brief directions. Reaching the jumbled hedges. Hues eagerly looking for those blonde waves.

"Ayesha" he calls in my mind again. "Baby, come find me"
Excitement beats in my chest as I scurry around, twisting and turning meeting dead ends.
Stomping my heels in the dirt, fed up with the games. Stepping back, slamming into a tall torso. His aroma makes me delirious.

"Boo.." Draco whispers in my ear as warm breaths hit the lobe.

Spinning to face his, a twinkle in mist admiring my surprised look. Wasting no time in engulfing me with a hug. "What did you need me for Draco?"

"Just hold me" He sighs, nose buried in my mane. I do just as he asks. Malfoy is a notorious cold, harsh human to everyone accept me. With me, he is different. I relish in that fact.

Feeling him pull away, he cradles my cheeks in two large palms, never letting the eye contact break. A tear seeped out the corner as his hues filtered to a crystal blue when the fog lifted. "Love, what's wrong?"

Sniffling he held my face tighter "It-its happening baby"

"What-what's happening?" the pressure of my lungs tightened. I knew what he meant I just wasn't ready for this to end.

"We-Me and Astoria, we marry in a fortnight"
Water dampened my sun blessed flesh, head shaking repeatedly as I chanted 'No, no, no'

"Ayesha, please don't cry darling"

Bottom lips trembling as he both sobbed.

"Draco, you can't - I can't watch that happen"
He brought me into a passionate kiss. Drinking in the love we had, savouring the taste on our tongues.

"I have an idea Ayesha, your not going to like it" Question filled my expression as I peered up. Raising a brow in wonder. "Runaway with me"
My blood ran glacial, skin irrupting in goosebumps. Inching away as his hold fell.

"Draco, we could face Azkaban for that.." Fear is all I felt, along with a pull to go with him.

"If they catch us"

"Your crazy.." I chuckle in a light whisper.

"Yeah .. about you" Closing the gap, wrapping his arms around me. "Mother knows, she has set up money and a location in the muggle world. If we lay low, change our names no-one will find us"

Narcissa agreed to this? Do I trust her? Possibly. She seems different. But, could I just leave my life behind for the man in my grasp.

Steadying my breath as he stares in desperation and hope. I mumble 'Ok'

Beaming a grin, Draco scatters kisses over my face. Lacing our fingers together before narrowing his sights at my left hand, carefully slipping off the ring of shackles and empty promises. Doing the same with his own tossing them to the ground.

We run. Run from a life we didn't want, Run towards an unknown future. Run carelessly and free for the first time since we entered the world.

We run together. Just us.