Tentative.

Warnings. None its pure fluff. Request from -AccioLuna.

Books clutched tight to my chest, faces passing deep in conversation. Some rushing to reach class before the bell, yet I'm still waiting for him.

Draco is never late, always punctual actually annoyingly so. Ringing filled the air causing me to sigh, caught between going to Potions or seeking out the blonde.

Picking the later, I scurried to avoid teachers roaming for skivers. Skipping steps to reach the dungeon, whispering the portrait password. Hurrying to the boys quarters.

"Draco you in there" fist knocking the wood.
Maybe he decided not to meet me this morning, surely he wouldn't have just stopped.

Hauling out my wand pointing it towards the door whispering an unlocking spell. Pushing it back slowly, I'm met with darkness. Curtains still drawn, flecks of sunlight begging to pour through. Highlighting a mound on the bed.

Smile graces my lips as I wander towards him, climbing on top of the mattress I brush a hair out of his eyes.

"Draco classes have started" lips close to his ear , quiet enough not to startle him. "Draco?" Gently rocking his shoulders.

"Hmmm, not coming I'm ill" He mumbled, eyes clamped shut.

"No way, did the Draco Malfoy get sick ?"
"Fuck off and yes"

"Well, looks like we are both skipping today" diving under the plush duvet with him, Draco's back to my chest.

"No y/n you can.."

"No way, you'll need a nurse" Chuckling he rolled to face me, foreheads pushed together as his palms found my waist.

"You going to wear an outfit?" Lips quirked in a smirk. Rolling my hues, placing an ardent kiss on his burning cheeks. "Oh, you're so ill?"

"Again, fuck off" Scooting back I sat up edging off the bed, as he snatched my wrist pulling me into the sheets once more. "Wait no don't actually go"

"I'm sneaking out to get you some bits" I huffed, pecking his forehead, moving again to pop my shoes on that I slipped off before laying with him. "Get some rest I won't be long" He nodded closing his lids once more.

Getting to Hogsmeade wasn't difficult. I fetched a few different remedies to heal, nourish and replenish. Arriving back before lunch managing to persuade the kitchen elves to allow me to take food. Dipping in shadows with a tray balanced, heading back to tend for my man.

Shoving the door open using an elbow and a foot isn't the easiest I must admit. "Didn't think you were coming back" his voice husky from the cold, Sniffling to clear his blocked nostrils.

"Well, I had a lot to get love"

Reaching him as he settles upright against the head board. Popping the tray on his straightened legs.

Chicken noodle soup, fruit salad and a glass of orange juice - Exactly what mother would serve me on a day I was unwell.

Sitting cross legged to the horizontal to him, I dip the spoon into the broth blowing it slightly, lifting it to his lips. Draco's brows narrow, as he shakes his head.

Stubborn git.

"Open.."

"I'm not a baby"

"No, your not babies whine less than you do"

"Y/n, I swear you wait until I'm better.."
Wiggling the spoon through the parting of his lips, he grunts in frustration as he accepts it.

"Shut up and eat your soup" bringing it out his mouth as a bop the tip of his nose. Eventually he swatted my hand away feeding himself, whilst I lay out the medicines. Satisfied when he consumed everything I headed to the ensuite lucky bastard.

Running him a lavender essence bath, when it was charmed to the perfect temperature, I helped him out of bed, strip his clothes.

Respectfully not looking, I mean of course I've seen him naked before but he is vulnerable right now. Watching his muscles relax in the bubbles, submerged to his shoulders. Using a cup I carefully wash his hair lathering it in his signature scent. Assisting him out, drying his off with a cotton plush towel. Once he chucked on a comfy tee and grey sweats, we cuddled back in bed. Combing fingers through his hair letting my nails graze the scalp. Draco hummed in contentment. Such a softy.

He fell into a deep sleep fully shielding me with his body, face tucked into the crook of my neck.
Next morning I woke to kisses littering my face. Giggling at the tickling sensation. Fluttering my eyes open to meet his.

"You feeling better?"

"Much thank you"

"Good" I smirked, we held each other for a while no rush to move anywhere, he pulled out a book from the side draw. Opening it to the marked page, beginning to read aloud. This was normal for us, we enjoyed the peace. As his digits stroked my spine, I squirmed edging closer to his side. That was when an idea popped into my head. I leapt from his touch striding to his bathroom. Now is the perfect time for that special gift I got whilst in the village. Taking a deep breath as I gaze in the mirror pleased with my purchase. Stepping back out to greet him, his head fixed on the home work he was sent.

Clearing my throat, his greys met mine. Gulping as he shifted in place. Sights flicking down my figure a latex white nurses costumes, red cross under my cleavage. Matching fish nets that hugged my thighs and of course a stethoscope wrapped around my neck. He looked starving
"What are you .."

"The nurse will see you now Draco"