Don't forget me.

Very short. Another wonderful request.

"Your never here anymore Leah, you've always got your nose stuck in paperwork" This argument wasn't a rare one, my husband very often expressed his displeasure of my work load.

"Draco, you know how much this means to me, just.."

His dark chuckle vibrates through my soul as if it was directly pressed on my pulse point.

"Yeah, I do that's about the only thing that means something to you.."

"Stop the dramatics Draco, your acting like.."
Sentence cut off by a glass flute colliding with the tiled flooring, splinters decorated the air as maroon liquid sprays.

"Is it dramatic?" He bellows, the pitch of his voice dipping cracking like the interference on a radio. "is it dramatic to want your wife home more? To pray one day she will wake up wrapped in your arms, her vanilla scent warming each part of you inside and out"

Pressure in my chest increases, heart suffocating for a beat. "is it dramatic to wish one day you would pick me over a project, t-that you choose to spend time with me just as we used to hmm.."

Not a dry eye between us, shudders of my shoulders urging myself to toe closer. He is all emotions, limbs flying expressively. Tears free falling.

"B-because if it is, then so be it. I-I can't help that after all these years I still crave you. Your voice, touch, affection - fuck just to be around you"
Closer now, palm reaching to stroke his damp cheek as he is backed up against the kitchen cabinets. Dazed by his own feelings.

Leaning into my touch he shudders a breath, cries becoming louder. Shoulders sunk, head bowed. Submitting to his sorrows.

Gliding the hand rest on his cheek, down his tensed neck slowly to lace in his hair. I pull him into me in a quick motion, gravity betrays him as his knees buckle crumbling to the ground. Allowing myself to fall to knelt in front of the broken boy. Peppering kisses over every inch of his beautiful face.

"I-I, fuck w-why.."

"Shh, its ok baby" I need to be better. He needs me, he needs my time, my love. The comfort and stability of us.

I've neglected him, pushed him to the back burner career always at the for front of my mind. Flashes of endless bouquets, home cooked Romantic meals he slaved for that I was too tired to eat. Glancing back to see him - alone.

Alone, was Draco's fear.

And I made him face it.

"I-Leah, Please d-don't go. If-if you don't want me nomore that's ok. I-I'll change, be whatever you want me to be just stay - stay with me"

Grabbing desperately at me t-shirt crumpling the fabric under his grips.

Shaking my head over and over, fuck. How long as he felt this way.

Trapped in his own insecurities.

Horrible I'm a horrible wife.

Gently cupping his jaw, brushing our noses together. I stare deeply into his pleading hues, the sparkle dull now, just a misted fog.

"You listen to me Draco Malfoy, you are perfection. No other husband could match you, in any area.." collecting his tears under my thumbs wiping them away. "its me I am the problem, I promise you I'll do better nothing is more important than you"

A tiny smile etches his lips, placing a tentative kiss on the corner we remain there for a while. Holding each other.

Darkness has enveloped our surroundings, night has fallen. After cleaning the kitchen up, we spoke more in-depth.

My phone began ringing, Draco sighed as he sipped his cup of tea. Prying his arm off my shoulder I pluck it off the table.

"Hello, Mrs Malfoy you are needed at the office, we have had a major investor call for your presence.."

"No.." I snap cutting the conversation short.

"No?"

"You heard me Jason I said no, in fact I believe I haven't taken a holiday in a while, I'll be redeeming that effective immediately"

"You can't just.." Giggling at my own defiance I pressed end call. Chucking the device behind me, turning to see the amused expression on my man's face.

He rises for the sofa, engulfing me with his hold. "Become a rebel have we now?"

"Perhaps"

"So a holiday yeah?" His fine brows quirk.

"A holiday"