Amelias Day.

A year ago, Amelia graduated from Hogwarts, leaving behind the beautiful structure, parting ways with friends or more so acquaintances. There were a handful she owled from time to time, not often though, she was busy blossoming in her life after school. Adapting to the adult ways of the world also she did not feel prepared. Luckily for her she stepped away with two things, one that has been extremely useful being her NEWTS results. They bagged her a pretty good job at the ministry which she chose to turn down, the thought of being in a stuffy office drove her insane. Amelia decided to become a vet, animals were her passion, anything fuzzy with beady eyes and floppy ears made her squeal. Hence the vast number of pets she now owns and the other well he is not so useful, however he is a pretty sight and if you ever get to see that man naked, you'll more understand the appeal -trust me.

Yes, she came home with a boy not just any one though, the Slytherin Prince himself Draco Malfoy.

More like the Slytherin softy, the man is like butter that's been left on the side too long. There was that one time he got Adrian Pucey in a choke hold, that's because the cheeky prick decided a handful of Amy's arss was his for the taking, Malfoy made sure those hands wouldn't be grabbing anything for a while.

Draco was tender, romantic, often bringing flowers back after work, cooking meals as well as eating out, showering his girl in the finest of jewellery.

That was too cliche for Amelia. She wanted time not materials, she once suggested to her boyfriend to draw her like one of his French girls, not getting the reference to the very known muggle romance film, he replied "I don't have any French girls, do you need a lay down?" With that the pastel haired witch stormed off with a scoff, not sure which insulted her most that he wasn't willing to make an effort, or she didn't know what titanic was.

Leaving blondie confused, he knew of course Melly- His little nickname for her could be hard to decipher she would never directly tell him what she wanted, Amelia would drop hints, leave clues. Like a scavenger hunt that Malfoy couldn't figure out for the life of him. It's just one of the quirks she has that he adores. He remembers the first time he saw her after a late arrival at Hogwarts, the lilac curls on her head, rings of metal adorning her face. She looked intimidating, alternative. Like the kind of girl to give mummy and daddy a heart attack, she was perfect for him.

Draco had come home flustered and fed up with the silent treatment, cellophane on the toilet and salt in his tea. He was on edge no matter where he went in the house, she was pissed that much was clear. Finding his woman on the bed nose deep in an erotic novel, he shucked off his jacket and lay in-between her legs. Face to clothed pussy "Pick somewhere to go..."

"Draco..." She sighed as his warm breath sunk through to her clit. You're mad, stay mad. Internally scorning herself for wanting to yank off her joggers and suffocate him in her folds.

"Seriously anywhere I'll take you ok, I want you to realise I see you; I appreciate you and love you beyond words so tell me where and what... we will go"

Melly's eyes twinkled at the possibilities they were endless, she blurted out "Thorpe Park", book tossed to the floor as she eagerly clapped. "Sorry, what?" Rolling her eyes, she flicked the stupid pure blood on his forehead. Causing him to bite down on her cunt with a smirk, little bitch she thought. Shooting a pointed look, he released grinning up to her.

"It's a theme park, you go on rides. It'll be a laugh" She began stroking his mane tugging it lightly, that drove him mad he would be putty in her palms. "Fine, I don't like heights though don't expect much from me"

Amelia chuckled at the moron between her thighs, "You were a fucking quidditch seeker, and you don't like heights", she drawled sarcastically, continuing to play with his strands. Draco sprung up to lay completely flat using all his weight to attempt to crush his big, bosomed babe. "Get off me you buffoon, I'll make you a deal" His ears perked, as he blew raspberries into her soft flesh. Swatting him away as he beamed in successfully annoying her.