Promiscuous.

Warnings: Smut, angst, threesome, female on female.

We've all heard the stories about Draco Malfoys struggles with commitment, inability to stay faithful. Leaving the one he claimed to love her and only her in the wind, heartbroken, delicate.
Forced to watch him be happy without her. Never kicking up a fuss, just quietly accepting the cards dealt.

Mercy Bulstrode, sister of Millicent was not that type. She is not about to be humiliated that way.

She and Draco had dated for little over a year when the young girl became a bit too obsessive of her man. Making sure to claim him in front of anyone deemed competition. Which was all who had a pussy even a dick as Malfoy was openly bisexual. Mercy didn't mind she found it extremely erotic also frustrating. More people to keep away from him.

Around two months ago just after summer break, her boyfriend was acting noticeably different. Distant and secretive. Receiving letters doused in perfume, the break up was inevitable.
He left for someone he met on holiday, she was transferring to Hogwarts from Beauxbatons. How could she compete with a French woman? Easy, she is beyond gorgeous, thoughts in many wet dreams. With all that fortune, brains, beautiful and popularity comes a bitter spoilt being. Its ideal to be confident especially in an environment like this, she was just a bit too self assured.

Millie attempted to humble her twin with no avail. With an army of high string females at her side, Pansy Parkinson and Daphne Greengrass she was force to reckon with.

Late evening in the common room the trio were sat on the couches mindlessly chattering, passing momentarily when the doors burst open revealing two large frames, in height and muscle mass only. Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott, her exs counterparts.
"Evening ladies, Mercy"

Flicking her middle finger at the snickering lads.

"Speaking of Merc, heads up Malfoys coming with the new lady" Wonderful, immediately everyone felt on edge as the pupils in Mercy's eyes blew wide, venom collecting on her tongue.

Blaise parted his lips to speak, whilst Pansy was lowly speaking words of comfort and calm to her friend. Trying to diffuse the bomb with care and precision.

"She's actually sweet, relatively attractive. Quiet for someone with Draco"

"Sounds lovely" She snarled rolling her eyes at the pair.

"I think he needs someone like her to ground him" Zabini nodded in agreement with Nott.
"What exactly did I do then hmm?"

"You two were far to similar Merc" Theo stated matter of factly, I mean its true.

"Her names Precious, just-just give her a chance for his sake"

Too late, not one head didn't shoot towards the broad blonde as he entered fingers laced with a petite brunette.

"Mercy, play nice" Blaise whispered knowing it would fall on deaf ears.

"Oh I will" She smirked rising from her seated position. Swaying her hips with a devious smirk. Halting in front of the pair.

"Precious. Is that your name?"

"It is" the girl replied, untangling her digits from Draco stepping slightly to block him even though he towered over her still.

"Well Precious, there's a few things you ought to know before laying down with the snakes"

"Mercy.." Malfoy growled in a warning tone.

"Myself and the stud next to you are Slytherin royalty .."

"Is that so?"

"It is, so respect your queen" a crowd formed around the pair, friends now directly beside Mercy as she spat. Chuckling, Precious showed no sign of fear, toeing closer arms folded over her ribs.