Jessie.

Three hours. Three of the longest hours, I spent them standing over her grave.

Not moving as I took in the fresh soil, arrangements of flowers surrounding her. She would have loved it, that's one of the reason she loved birthdays; Bouquets merlin would I buy her hundreds every damn time. Secretly the attention was something she adored. All eyes being on her.

My Jessie Malfoy the most angelic being there is, was. Now she is a real angel, not earth bound any longer. Forever in the sky now.

Taken away from me, from us too soon. My heart wasn't ready. I don't think it ever would be.

Heavy down pour soaks my suit melding with the tears staining my cheeks. Eyes puffy and swollen the way they have been since I lost her.

My beautiful, beautiful girl.

Fuck, I loved her more than I can even express.
The way she hummed whilst cooking, how she would wiggly her toes when something tasted nice, the happy dances when I got home. How the sun kissed her skin, how I kissed it. Almond scents that got caught in the wind as I trailed behind her. How positive she was, balancing out my pessimistic self. Everyone adored her, no body said a bad word about my baby.

Women wanted to be her, Men wanted to have her. Yet, she chose me.

"Draco, mate the cars are leaving" Blaise's tone was soft, careful with his approach.

"Ok" making zero attempts to move away.

"Honey, you need to come with us now" Mother chimes in, rest a palm on my tensed shoulders stroking the damp material.

"Come on mate, let's get you home and dry" Blaise again.

"You don't have to come to the wake, you can just go to your mums" Oh Theodores here too how lovely, all gathering around at my expense.

"I can't, I-I can't leave her, it's cold out here" I just want to hold her, she was always chilly.
Especially at night, she would cling to me as well as being draped in a fluffy blanket and duvet "She hates thunder, s-she needs me"

"Draco plea.."

"No, she'll be all alone and if I go home. T-then so will I" After a lot of pleading, I left. Practically being held down in the car to stop me jumping ship to go back to her. How could I just abandon her like that.

Choosing not to attend the wake went down well, everyone understood I needed space. I wasn't ready for the 'I'm sorry for your lose' or sympathetic eyes. It would make me want to poke out my own. Mother, father and my friends came home with me. I know they said it was to be here if I need them but it's more to keep a tad on me.

Blaise hasn't left since the day she passed. She was his best friend, he took it hard too. Jessie was a midwife She actually delivered the Zabini twins, it was meant to be us next.

Her death was tragic, an unfortunate accident.

People tried to reassure me she is always by my side, I want to believe it. That's how I've found myself in her favourite baggy t-shirt, perched against the headboard. Staring at a picture of us in Monaco, knee deep in the ocean. Blissfully happy, we was. It wasn't just for show, both of us were beyond enamoured with the other.

"Is it true baby? Are you still here" Thinking I cried enough the past weeks to dehydrate myself, apparently there's plenty left. Thumb brushing over her face in behind the glass "I-I can't feel you, please show me you are a-anything"

Nothing happened.

"Of course, it's a lie" I chuckled darkly, mood switching suddenly.

"How could you? H-how could you be fucking dead"

"You left me, you promised me you'd never leave me" index poking the photo now, that hard it's cracking. Blood trickles over our faces.

"Fuck jess, I-I don't understand. Why couldn't you have fought, you didn't fight to stay with me" Shooting up from the bed, launching the frame. Smashing that image of the past.

"Draco, you need to calm down" Blaise, Theo and Pansy stood in the doorway. Mother not far behind.

"No, she l-left – she left me, died. Fucking died to get away" Tugging, pulling at my roots anything to fucking feel. I'm was numb.

"All I'm left with is memories, pictures and clothes that smell like her" Swinging open the cupboard, hands grasping at anything belonging to her. Discarded it to the ground.

"Fuck this, she didn't stay so I don't need her or anything of this junk" Tearing and shredding as I went, moving to the vanity table I cleared it on one sweep. Screams sounded, mixed with sobs. Pansy covered her mouth her palm.

"Draco stop you're going to regret this; Blaise get him please" Mother begged weeping as she held the other girl close.

"Mate put it down, come on let's talk" Theodore grabbed my forearm stopping me from continuing as Blaise crept closer trapping me from behind. Thrashing kicking and throwing my head back as I struggle to get out their grips.

A crack echoed, so I know I hit someone.

A slap hit my face as I was pinned by my wrist to the bed, blinking to clear my vision I see the identical mane to mines. Father holds his weight of me breathing heavy along with the others.

"Now that is enough boy, you are destroyed we know. Jessie would hate to see you this way, so for crying out loud get a grip let us build you back up" Lower lip quivering as I gave up the battle I'd lost. Slowly father moved off me as I came back to my sense, exploring the room in horror.

"No, no no no. I did-i didn't do that did I" As quick as I stood, I hit the ground again, multiple arms holding me. As a pained cry wrecked my throat, I couldn't stop them coming.

"Come on its ok, Theo repair everything. I've got him" Mumblings of spells came from the boy.
As I let myself collapse into the only people I had now.

None of them will ever be my Jessie.

Authors Notes. God that was emotional.

But loves there is one hell of a smut shot coming stay tuned