Vicious Love.

Warnings. So much angst.

"Draco love could you come to the bedroom"

Fuck yes. Shucking off my jacket, shows kicked somewhere in the hall as her angelic voice calls me. What man doesn't want to be summoned upstairs seductively after a busy day working?

Skipping a step at a time eager to get to her,  palms on the door frame, that's when I see her.

Oh, fuck no.

The lights dipped to a demonic claret. Perched on a chaise by the window, concealing something in the shadows.

"What's wrong with your face darling not happy to see me?"

She stands doused in crimson silk, matching painted lips. Probably easier to mask the blood she is going to bleed from my veins. I'm aroused and terrified because in her left hand as the moon light hits it, is a file I've been desperately trying to conceal.

"Who's Mary-Beth?"

There it is. Think up an explanation, fast.

Blank. Cheers brain.

"Who?" I smirk, trying to humour the situation. Bad move, she charges at me shoving the folder into my chest and my spine against a wall.

"Mary-Beth, you know the slut from the 4th floor of your building, average looking about 5ft 7inches voice like a raked chalkboard", She has a fair point. "Fair sized bust" Again, she aint lying. "Oh come on Draco you know the one youve fucking frquently at the Beaumont.." I'm dead, mum if you read this I'm probably fish food by now. If you find my body well I hope you're not squeamish because this crazy cow is about to castrate me, then force feed it to me.

"Or was that Larissa? Jasmine?.."

"Ok ok, listen baby.." A searing sting fills my cheek with warmth. As she squeaks in frustration, dropping the evidence she held to the floor, her once stark green irises have turned venomous.

"No you listen, whilst i've been at home recovering from birthing your big headed baby" Bit mean "Stitches down to my arsshole magic or not that shit fucking hurts. I can't even shit Draco" Good lord. Each speech spat, I'm jabbed in the pectoral with a digit.

"Then the little bastard had the absolute audacity to be the mirror image of his father" Grinning slightly at the thought of my beautiful blonde boy, that thought disappears as her daggers pierce through. "Little bastard sucks my tits raw daily. I keep him nourished, clean and safe. Yet he is your doppelganger"

"Lucky kid", Her hand lifts to strike me again. Managing to grip her wrist mid air, causing her to squirm away. Backing acrossing the room.

"Dove come on", wind whips my face as a hardback novel hammers towards me.

"Dont you fucking dove me", Followed by another, and a another.

"Shit, Hope stop fuck throwing books at me, looney bitch"

"It's the least you deserve", Upgrading to a vase.

"Bit of pansy move don't you think could have at least thrown.. I was joking, god damn woman", shifting out the way as my desk chair hurtled towards my form.

Deeply chuckling she hauls out her wand, conjuring a basket of blades into her arm throwing them fast paced. Causally launching them as I remain unshielded.

Sometimes I fucking hate magic.

"Are you trying to kill me ?", I scream. Trying to get closer to her to stop the madness.

"Yes"

She sprints at me again, knife in hand. With no mercy she slammed me into the draws. A Mirror any surface that may bruise, cut or mane me. I was thrown against it. Shards of glass, wooden splinters and blood decorated the floor joining to mix with petals, water and scarlet from her shredded bare feet.

Leaping she knocks me onto the bed, I may have let out a girlish scream as the wind knocked out my lungs. Her petite forearm locking my chest down as she straddles me dominantly. Sharp side of that blade she wields to my jugular. Fuck she looks good like this, sweat claiming her forehead, panting ferociously.

My dick hardens underneath her core, I'm a sucker for Hope Malfoy always have been.

"You just couldn't keep your pathetic little cock in your pants could you"

"Woah there little?"

"Miniature" She scoffs in disgust, she is testing my patience.

"That's just cruel and a lie", I retorted, smirking once more, which just angered the fired brunette.

"I only speak the truth", Right enough of this, in one swift move I push her off me as she tumbles over the edge of the bed to hit the ground. Grunting as she makes contact, dropping to join her I now mount her. Sides tucked in between my knees as I point to my very obvious erection straining my slacks.

"Does that look small to you baby? I believe you've screamed that it's too big for your tight little cunt have you not?"

"Perhaps I did" She shrugs from her laid position, rolling my eyes at her childish ways. "And no your right it's massive", Knew she would cave for me. "Makes a pretty good target actually", Her fist raises to connect with my family jewels.

"Woman, stop trying to hurt me"

Pinning her arms, we are nose to nose now. Breathing the same ragged air. I catch her leaning in to either kiss me or headbutt me, I'll go for the seconds. Completely caught off guard when she actually captures my lips with her own.

Somehow, that fighting got us both immensely turned on which lead to a few rounds of hate fucking, we are now naked under the sheets. Slowly coming down from our highs, covered in bruises and scratches.

"You can leave now"

"Wait what?"

"Get out" She points to the door, swinging her legs round to get up. But I pull her back into me.

"But we just.." Usually we fuck and its all over. We are happy again.

"So you thought I forgave you?" She struggles out my grasp, tears rimming her eyes. Time to come clean.

"Baby listen I'll explain.." Shifting to lean my back against the headboard, I summon the folder to my palm.

"Five minutes go.." Hope eyes stay on her nails as she picks the skin around them, trying to distract herself.

"Larissa is an estate agent", Her hues briefly flick to mine as I opened the paperwork to back up what I was saying. "Mary-Beth's husband is an interior designer, i met them both at the Beaumont for a meal to discuss decor" Placing blueprints in front of her, daring to hold her tiny hands in my own. "Also, i don't know a Jasmine"

"I know, it was a test" She smiled faintly.

"I bought us a house, just the three of us"

"A house?" There's that light in her face, I love so much.

"Yes, I would never cheat on you silly girl", Warming up to me, her arms clinging to my neck, mumbled 'sorrys' left her lips as she scattered kisses.

"Well it's a good thing because we've fucked the room up..  I-I fucked the room up", Chuckling at earlier events.

"It comes furnished", My turn to kiss her now.

"Perfect, I'm sorry I doubted you love"

"That's ok"

Later that evening, married life was back to normal. Affection every moment we could.

Myself and my wife were sitting around the dining table eating a meal she made as an apology. Our small son cradled in my arms as I rocked him, whilst trying to eat.

Multi tasking is no joke.

"Hey draco?" Hope quips out of nowhere.

"Yeah?"

"Don't drive the range rover for a while, take a different car", Hiding a devilish grin behind her wine glass.

"Cut the brakes?" I ask nonchalantly, popping a chip in my mouth.

"Planted a bomb to designate when the engine turns on", My eyes widened as the food got lodged in my throat, from how dry it went. 

"Your insane"

"Mhmm only for you"