My Property.

Warnings. Angst
Prompt request from the lovely lolalaloveless.
8. You are fucking mine
11. Everything I do is for you
17. Don't leave marks.

Swinging the door open with enough force to have it hanging onto the hinges for dear life, vibrating from hostility. Not giving it time to recover before slamming it shut behind me. Backpack thrown across the room knocking a lamp off the side table, as it got tangled in the straps.

Screaming internally I racked my hands through blonde strands cursing under my breath. The room titled, spinning like a faulty carousel. Too much, it's just too damn much.

Rattling of metal hitting the wall roused me from my mental spiral. Glancing at the hole cracked into the plaster board flakes of paint dusting the flooring. The cause of the damage stood in the frame, chest heaving, knuckles blanched as his digits tensed. Stark hair ruffled across his forehead. Gentle flick of his wrist the door slammed for the second time in minutes, probably wondering what it possibly did to receive the brunt of anger.

Narrowed eyes bore to my soul, as I met them with equal fire. He strode quick steps towards me, halting as I raise a palm.

"Stay the fuck away from me Draco, I swear to merlin if you.."

"What you gonna do hmm?" He smirked, edging closer. Readying myself to slap that look of his gorgeous face.

"What the fuck was that back there?" Changing the subject, knowing fully well I couldn't do anything to stop him. As the proximity lessened so did my will to fight. Melting for him, always for him.

Clicking his tongue at the roof of his mouth he smiled, treading lightly forward. "I don't know what your on about"

"I'm on about you breaking a Ravenclaws nose because he asked me on a date" Arms tightly hugging my chest, chin held high.

Index pointed in a threatening manner, darkened brows furrowed in frustration "You are fucking mine" He hisses, redirecting the finger to his own chest.

Sarcastically chuckling, I throw my head back. Amusement lacing my expression "Yours?"

He hums in response, hands tucked behind his back. Releasing a breathily chortle, head shaking profusely. Making my way to him. Stood toe to toe as I peer up. "You never claimed me" I wink, as the acid drips off my tongue.

Confusion fills him as his mouth opens silently.. Continuing before he even tries it.

"All that boy did was ask me to dinner, that was all he did. You didn't even give me the chance to answer him, No you being irrational as you are. You hit him.."

"He has no right to.."

"No right to what? Ask a single girl out?" Squeezing my torso tighter. Watching his tongue rolls on the inside of his cheek. "Your not single.."

"Since fucking when? All you do is shove your dick in me from time to time. Not giving a fuck about me until your beds needs warming" Feeling the sting of tears in my eyes. I won't dare shed one.

"You know that isn't true Laura" Rolling my hues at the cheek of him.

"Everything I do is for you.." Pushing palms into his hard chest, making him stumble slightly. "I've given up friends, I've entered your circle of cunts bar Zabini and possibly Nott on a good day. The rest.. fuck them, you know what fuck you"

It was true I made myself available at his beck and call, he wanted me I dropped everything. Allowed my heart to be fully exposed, to him I was a piece of pussy nothing more. I lost friends, respect from my own house, rights to sit at the table. What did he lose? Fuck all.

Brushing past him, shoulders smacking his in the process of creating space. Not getting far before Draco spins me pushing my body onto the already tortured wall. Knee nudged into the space of my thighs, forearm flushed to my chest. No way of escape.

"Where you going Laura?"

"Anywhere you aren't love"

Snarling in response, diving down to Bury his face in the bare junction of my neck. Taking the supple skin into his lips, sucking lightly. Body betraying me as I stretch to give me room as he grins the flesh with sharp teeth. "Don't leave marks" I sigh feeling consumed by him.

Pressure relieving my breasts, snaking up to grasp my throat in splayed fingers. Forehead harshly pushed to mine. "I'll do what the fuck I like Laura, you know why?"

Losing my ability to speak or function I meekly whisper 'no', gulping nervously.

Pressing an aggressive kiss on my parched lips, he mumbles "Because you are.." moving to place another on my cheek. "Property of.." Biting my jaw. "Draco.." Sharp nose brushing my jugular, Cold lips ghosting it "Fucking.." Sucking it with purpose making sure to leave bruises. "Malfoy"

Moans fled my mouth, as he took claim of every inch. Over and over again, until dusk turned to dawn. Never would another man step foot near what Draco owned again.