Twos Company, Threes a good time.

Warnings. This one will not be everyone's cup of tea; it involves very detailed smut. Both between M/F and M/M if you're not into that dont read it. You have been warned.

"Good Evening Mr. Malfoy, Your usual I presume?" Smile gracing her lips as she twirled a pencil in between two fingers on her right hand, the left held a blue ringed notebook.

Remaining leant back in the chair, head cocked to the side as I drank her in. Absorbing everything she has to offer in that skin tight skirt.

My god.

"Mr Malfoy?" Sights switching from calves back to her angelic face freckles scattered and wisps of brown mould her features. Brows creased at my silence.

Masking it with a chuckle, moving out of my longued position, elbows leant on the table in poor manners. "Sorry Elisa. Yes, just the usual. Unless you have something .." Taking a sharp inhale, licking my lips at the wild thoughts. "Something else to bring to the table, that would please the palate?"

Raising a brow as Elisa blushed hinting she got the innuendo. If she did, her professionalism didn't falter once as she straightened up her posture.

"Actually, Chef is trying Mediterranean style chicken thighs, glazed and tender, with a side of seasoned rice" Pencil hoovered over the paper patiently waiting for my decision to be made.

"Sounds divine. I'll have that thank you, and another scotch" Nodding she scuttles away, watching her leave is my favourite pastime. Every Friday eight pm sharp I'm here, my usual booth tucked in the far back corner. Clambering of chairs, drunken chatter and obnoxious laughter. A sea of suits on every table as the dimmed lights give a certain feel to the room, singers and dancers fill the stage front centre. Cigar smoke fogging the air.

My marital partner had quite the word to say about my choice of dining. Preferring far more sophisticated settings. But this, this right here is exactly what I need after a week of gruelling business deals and fake smiles.

A loud beep sounded, its time. Snickering as my padded thumb ran over my lips somewhat keeping me in check.. Staff of the establishment tapped their wands thrice chanting. Strong gusts brewed, warping the room. Grasping the edge of the table to keep steady as we swirled. The evident change in lighting from bright white to shaded maroon, made me giddy.

Now the real fun begins.

The waitress returned in due time with the meal, and a change of attire now watershed was subsiding. I didn't know what looked more appetising than the steam food placed on the table, until my globes settled at the bare bodied brunette. Smirking in appreciation of everything as her full breasts hung above the chicken, mindlessly hoping they would smear with sauce so I could clean her attentively.

Ah, did I forget to mention this is a special kind of restaurant that has a required taste, which I could feast on. Welcome to Sirens, by day it's a five star prestigious diner. Oh, but by night the fine minxs of the world appear to be touched, teased or dominated.

Stage adorning a quaint band now replaced with an erect pole, females of all varieties dressed in barely there lingerie. Heels that reach skyscrapers bedazzled in jewels.

Dabbing my chin and lips with a napkin as I push my clean dish to the side. I all but inhaled my meal, the quicker it's finished the quicker i can get to why im really here. Elisa pops back up out of air, wiggling her chest as she does. Clicking her fingers vanishing the plates and cutlery. Laying down a tablet which is the equivalent to a small computer on the table cloth.

"Is dessert on the cards tonight?" She speaks suggestively.

Smirking wide, I shoot my greys to her. Amusement filling my expression. "Of course, I've always had a sweet tooth"