Chapter 1 <3

I just got a letter from UA, and my mom was ecstatic. "I bet you got in! I cant wait for my son to become a hero!"

"Mhmm, me too," I said with a slight smile on my face. I didn't really want to be a hero, I just enrolled because my friend, Miko, always wanted to be a hero, but she was born Quirkless. I promised I'd become a hero for her.
I walked into my room and sat on my bed. When i opened the letter, a projection of one of the teachers popped up on the screen.

I got in.

I speed-walked out of my room, yelling for my mom. "I got in Mom!"
"I knew you would! I am so proud!

"I have to tell Miko I got in. I'll be back out for dinner!"
I went straight back to my room to tell Miko. I called her and we talked about it for almost 30 minutes.

"Y/n! Dinners ready!"
"Okay, just give me one second! Alright Miko, I have to go now, I'll talk to you later!"
"Alright Y/n, Im just so glad you get to go to UA! I cant wait until you start, youll have to tell me how your first day is."
"Okay, I will. Bye!"
"Bye!"

..... (¯'v'¯)♥
.......•.¸.•'
....¸.•'
... (
☻/
/▌♥♥
/ \ ♥♥

It was my first day at UA, and I got into class 1-B. I'm kind of glad I didnt get into 1-A because it seems like there'd be too much pressure.
I walked into the classroom, and it was already very... interesting. There was a girl with vines for hair talking to another girl whos face I couldnt really see. Across the room was a guy with gray hair with very long.. eyelashes? To be honest I dont know what they are. Anyways, he was conversing with almost everyone, and he was very loud. But no where near louder than the blonde kid sitting at a desk near the back. He was yelling about how much he hated class 1-A because they 'think theyre better than us'. I didnt really pay much attention to what he was saying, but then I heard screaming, like pleading for help. I saw a girl with orange hair running towards him. She simply raised her hand and and he was just in fear. As he was running to the front of the classroom, she chopped him in the neck, and down he went.

Eventually the teacher, Vlad King, came in and every one eventually settled down. We all went through and introduced ourselves. I found out that eyelashes' name was Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu. Kind of a sad name if you ask me. Anyways, the choppy girl is Kendo Itsuka, and the loud guy is Monoma Neito. Those three seemed the most.. unique of the bunch.

It seems that Monoma just hates Class A entirely. He's always complaining about them and mocking them. Even when he introduced himself he said "I'll take away all of Class A's pride and show them that we are superior!!!!" Thank goodness for Kendo, she was always there to stop him before he got too out of hand.

It was now lunch time and I decided to do what I normally did. Grab some rice and an apple and sit alone somewhere. Its basically become a routine for me since grade school. No one wanted to sit with the weird witch kid at lunch, so I'd assume it would be the same at UA.

It was. If anything, it was worse.

Some bratty kid from Class A was yelling at a kid with green hair. I set down my bowl and decided to try and stop him. "Where the hell did you get a Quirk from Deku!?! You shouldn't even be at UA!!" He was louder than Monoma, and I didn't think that could be possible.

"U-um, excuse me? Could you stop yelling at him? It's pretty rude."

"Oh what the hell do you know?! Just back off extra!"

"Okay.. s-sorry." I knew I shouldnt have interfered. I've probably just made enemies with all of Class A.

"Someone like you should go sit on the side or just throw yourself into traffic! Youre so pathetic."

"Bakugou! Don't yell at him like that!" Some guy with really spiky red hair came around the corner. "I'm sorry about him, he can be a jerk sometimes. I'm Eijiro Kirishima, I'm from Class 1-A," he said, with a smile on his face.

"I'm L/n. From Class B. I-Im just gonna go back to lunch now." I swiftly went back to where I was sat before he could get another word in.

After I sat down, Kendo came walking over, dragging Monoma behind her. "Hey L/n, wanna come sit with us? You look pretty lonely over here. Plus, Monoma was getting irritated you were socializing with Class A."

"Are you sure? Do you really want to be seen with me?"

"Why wouldnt I? You're in my class so I think it's fine." This is the first time someones asked me to sit with them since, well I cant remember.

~Flashback~

It was grade 6 and no one has been sitting with me since grade 1. No one ever wanted to sit with the witch. Today however, something different happened. "Hey, wanna come sit with me?" A girl with purple and white hair came up to me. "No thanks," I replied with a blank look on my face. I've been sitting alone in corners for years now at lunch. No one has ever came up and asked me to sit with them. Before I knew it, the girl was sitting next to me. "W-what are you doing!? You d-dont wanna be seen w-with me!" "Well sure I do! You seem so cool! I wanna be friends," she said with a grin on her face. She seemed so happy, but I just knew the whispers would start about her, and it'd be all my fault. They never started though. She kept all of her friends, and none of them seemed to have problems with her knowing and being friends with me. It felt so weird walking with groups of people. Everyone still avoided me though, and occasionally when Miko would leave me alone with her friends for a bit, they would scoot away from me and look at me weird, but Miko never did that.
And I was thankful.

ALRIGHT!! First chapter is finished :3 What do you think? A while ago I tried writing a book on Uta from Tokyo Ghoul and it didnt really work out that well, so Im gonna try harder on this one. If i ever get proud of this book I wont be able to tell anyone because all of my friends hate Monoma '^' But hey its whatever, I'll live with it lmao. Anyways, until next time, have a good day/night <3

-Ash the trans guy