Intro Page <3

this page will have your quirk and a few things about you in it :]]

Name: Y/n L/n

Quirk: Witchcraft
      Your Quirk allows you to do many types of spell work. You must always have crystals on you, because you can use their properties on yourself and others. You can also contact many gods and they can help you out.
      Some downsides to your power is how draining it is to use it, and if you dont have any crystals on you, you can easily faint.

     (In this story, your just straight up a witch, which means you are pagan. if you dont support the pagan community, you can kindly leave <3 If you choose to stay and read, I'll try and teach you the things I know about this religion/community, but some info may not be super correct, as Im still learning.)

      Youre a first year at UA. You only went because your friend Miko told you to. She was part of the population born Quirkless, so she wanted you to become a hero for her. Since your Quirk makes you a witch, you've been shamed and frowned upon your entire life. It's been rough on you, but Miko has pretty much always been there for you. She has been your only real friend, other than your mother. She has pretty much the sane Quirk as you, except shes more powerful and she can also see spirits.

      When you think of looks, you just look like yourself, just add Amajiki's ears and boom, it's you. :)) Pretty cool right -3-