Chapter 17 <3

Neito and I were playing Mario Kart on the TV when mom told us she was going to the store. We played for about a half an hour until I decided to turn it off. "Y/n, can we watch a movie or something? I dont just wanna sit here and do nothing."
"Yeah, you can pick something, it doesnt matter to me," I said, falling asleep. To be honest, I was pretty tired because every few hours last night, he kept waking me up, along with the new cat.
I didn't pay any attention wo what he turned on and just layed on him.
"Hey get off of me, go lay on your bed or something," Neito said, shoving me to the ground.
"I wouldnt be falling asleep if you would've let me sleep last night."
"Not my fault! I have a lot on my mind at night so I shared it with you."
"Well if your stupid ideas wouldnt have made me overthink for hours on end, maybe I wouldve slept!" I didnt want to argue with him anymore, so I went upstairs.

After about 10 minutes, I was woken up by a knock on the door. "Y/n, Im sorry. I didnt know itd make you worry or anything."
I stayed quiet, not wanting to say anything rude on accident.
"I guess youre asleep then huh?" he said, as I heard him turn around and walk away.
Just then, the cat meowed, which piqued his interest. He came in the room as quietly as possible and picked her up. I could feel him looking at me, so I sat up.
"Can I sit here?," he asked, motioning to my bed. I nodded as he lowered himself, setting the cat down as well.
"I didnt mean to keep you up all night. Im sorry, alright? I dont want you to be mad at me or anything."
"Its okay, I know. That was the dumbest fight ever," I laughed, mostly at myself. I felt like an idiot, I'll be honest.
"I know you want to sleep, but can you come downstairs with me? You can lay on the couch and fall asleep if you want to. Just please come down."
"You dont need to be asking like that. I'll come down, dont be a baby about it," I laughed slightly. 

We went downstairs and, as cliche as it is, I ended up falling asleep on him. I didnt care if it was embarrassing or not. He was comfy and didnt seem to mind, so its fine.
About an hour later, mom was shaking me trying to wake me up. Apparently in the time I had been sleeping, Neito picked me up and layed down on his back and layed me on his stomach, and also fell asleep. Mom also said that my grandparents were coming over, so thats just great news.
"Wake your boyfriend up and take him upstairs to your room or something. You know what your grandpa'll say if he finds out you two are dating."
"Yeah I know mom, just hold on."
"Cant hold any longer if theyre on their way right now."
This is just amazing. I was aggressively shaking Neito to wake him up when we heard a knock on the door. At this point I just grabbed him by the arm and started running up the stairs.
After he tripped up several stairs he looked at me with an irritated expression. "Y/n what are you doing? Cant we just go back to sleep?"
I sighed, "You can, by all means, but I cant."
We got into thr bedroom and he looked sad at me. "Why cant you sleep? Also, why did you rush me up here?"
"My grandparents are coming and my grandpa isnt the fondest of any homosexual relationships and I dont want you to blab about it or gesture to suggest were dating."
"What, so youre just gonna hide me? Thats deeply offensive."
"Neito its what I have to do. If I get a bad rep in the family, so does mom, and then we practically wont be in the family anymore."
"So youre gonna keep me a secret so your family will like you?"
"Pretty much. I dont want to, but I have to."
I gave him a quick kiss on the forehead and ran downstairs. I was quickly greeted with a hug from my grandma. A bit lung squeezing, but thats okay.
"Y/n dear how have you been? Are you eating well? How about sleep? And are your grades good? Do you have any new friends?"
"Everythings been going good lately, across all categories. Im friends with pretty much my whole class. Theres other people I wanna be friends with but I can never really talk to them."
"Eh, you'll probably lose all of them by the end of the trimester." Of course thats the first thing he says to me. My grandpa wasnt judgemental towards me like this until a few years ago. At least he waited I guess.
"Dad, dont be like that. These kids are different than the others. Y/n will be fine, I know it."
"Thats what you said the last 2 school years. It was never true."
"I need to use the restroom, I'll be right back." I ran upstairs and went into my room. I know the restroom is in the other direction, but I need a minute. Neito was half alseep and watching something my laptop. I closed it and layed on him.
"Whats this for huh? Miss me that bad already?"
"No, I just need to prepare myself for the rest of the time theyre here," I said, muffled by the blanket.
"Why not stay here with me then?"
"Because I can't."
"Why?"
"Because I told them Im using the restroom and that doesnt take hours."
"Fine, just promise me you'll be back soon."
"Okay Mr. Clingy," I lightly laughed.
"Hey, don't call me that!"
"Well am I wrong?"
"No, youre very much wrong, like a huge idiot."
"I am so offended," I joked as I got up do go back downstairs. "I'll be back later, okay Neito?"
"Okay, just make it quick. I dont wanna be isolated all day."