Chapter 8 <3

On the way to my house, everyone practiced calling me Y/n, and it was honestly quite funny. Especially when Tetsu would mess up. He'd say something like, "So L/n- I MEAN Y/N!!! IM SORRY MAN!!!" It was very entertaining. We soon arrived at my porch, and everyone seemed nervous. Aside from Monoma, obviously.

"Y/n!! Youre here! Im so glad! Hi Y/ns friends! Im Miko Kaji, and I hope we can all get along." Miko introduced herself with a huge grin on her face.

"Hello. Im Kendo Itsuka," she said sticking her hand out, indicating a hand shake. They both shook hands with smiles on their faces.
"Im Tetsutetsu! You can call me Tetsu if ya want!" Miko looked at him and instantly just said,
"Woah!! Are those your eyelashes? Theyre so long and pretty!" Shes always been one for noticing peoples features.
"Uh, yeah they are! Thanks for.. noticing?" he said in a very confused manner.
"Anyways, Im Monoma Neito, pleased to meet you." Is it sad to say im afraid of what he might say? "So, are you and Y/n maybe.. a thing? Ya know?" I walked over to him and punched his arm, and Kendo followed up with caging him in her hand as he sighed loudly.

After we headed inside, everyone introduced themselves to mom and we started watching a movie. I went to get snacks and saw everyone arguing over spots on the couch. Kendo had already taken the chair, so no one else could sit there. "Get outta my seat blondie!" I heard Miko yell.
"Oh yeah? Why dont you make me then? Also, wheres your name on this seat? I dont see it." Oh my gods, why is he like this.
"Ive been sitting there since me and Y/n were little!! I claimed it years ago!"
"Monoma," I sais as I walked in. "Scooch to the other corner. Tetsu, who do you wanna sit by?"
"I kinda wanna sit by miss Kaji if thats alright!" he said with a goofy grin on his face, which resulted in Miko having a slight blush on her face.

Damn eyelashes.

"I guess Im sitting next to Monoma then," I said, setting down the bowls and bags of snacks. "Make room you two." Tetsu and Monoma were both sitting in odd ways that made it impossible for me to sit. Tetsu ended up scooting over since Monoma refused to move at all. When I sat, my leg brushed against Monoma, and for some reason, I started blushing really hard. I could feel my face burning
"Uhh, Y/n, you alright?" I heard Monoma ask me. "Do you have something against being touched? This is the second time today youve turned red while touching me~" he teased. I sighed, leaned back, and turned on 'Howl's Moving Castle'. We all agreed to watch one half of the movie, and play games the other half. We also agreed on video games after it was over, and since it was Friday, there was no school tomorrow, so they could stay late.

About a quarter of the way into the movie, I heard footsteps on the porch. I stood up and opened the door, wondering who it was. It was Tamaki and Togata. "Hey guys! What's up?"

"Tamaki's here to get his stuff from last night!" Togata says with a naturally big smile on his face. "Anyways, whatcha doing? Watching a movie?" he asked while looking at the TV, and walking in.
They stayed and watched it with us until we were gonna play games, which was only about 30 minutes, since they're having a small sleep over with Hado at Tamaki's house. She was taking a shower before she came, so they had a bit of time.

After introducing themselves to eveyone, aside from Miko since they've already met, they got Tama's stuff off of the table and left.

"So!" Miko yelled after they left. "What are we gonna play first? A board game, or a party game?" Everyone settled on a party game first, and we decided we would pick the games out of a hat. Of course, truth or dare. I hate that game. I always pick truth because dares are always embarrassing, and then everyone gets mad at me.

We started the game with Miko asking first. "Umm.. Kendo, truth or dare?"
"Uh, truth."
"Okay, who is your best friend in this room?"
Kendo looked around at us for a minute. "Probably Y/n. I feel like Monomas babysitter, and I dont really know you or Tetsu all that well."
"Hey! Youre not my babysitter! I can take care of myself!" Monoma argued at her like a child.
"Monoma, Im always correcting your mistakes and apologizing for you. Anyways, Tetsu, truth or dare?"