Chapter 25 <3

Its been 2 days since we both got sick. Im back at school today and it is so boring without Neito here. I already dont like going as is, but without him here its just boring. I mean sure, I have my friends, but its not as fun without him. Its even worse now because Bakugou has been following me. I normally walk around with Neito, so I think him not being here makes Bakugou think I dont have my "bodyguard" so he can just be annoying. I dont get what his problem is, he always gives me rude looks. I mean, sure, we did fight a bit on the first day, but he fights with pretty much everyone. I dont get why he chose me to tail today.

Classes went by pretty slow, but it was finally lunch time. I didnt feel like eating much so I just had some of Kendo's food. Everyone in class was asking if I was alright. I mean, yeah, I was okay, it just doesnt feel right going a day at school without him here.

Just as we were talking, I felt something on my head. It was water. Someone poured water on my head.
This hasnt happened since middle school, it almost feels unfamiliar.
I turned around to see someone with yellow hair running away.
"Hey you okay? That was rude," Kendo turned to me.
"Yeah, Im fine. It happens."
"Not normally it doesn't. Why'd that guy do that?"
"I dont know. I dont really wanna know either. Im gonna go dry off," I stood up and walked to the restroom.

"I cant believe you actually did that! You shouldnt have," I heard a girl yelling.
"Well maybe if you didnt make us play truth or dare at school, he wouldnt have."
"Lunch is normally boring, so I decided to try and spice it up! You can't blame me."
"Youre right, we can blame Explosion Boy for that."
"Shut up."

I just walked past the group as quietly as possible. I knew that was the guy who did it. Almost anyone else would got over and ask him to apologize, but by the sounds of it, it wasnt really his fault.
"Hey!" I felt someone grab my shoulder. "Sorry for that. Mina wanted to play truth or dare and Bakugou dared me to do that to you. Im sorry."
"Its fine."
"No, its not. I shouldnt have done that."
"Its alright, really. I kniw how much pressure is put on you when you have to do a dare." I kept trying to walk to the restroom, but this guy just kept talking.

*riiiiing*
*riiiiing*

"Sorry, I gotta take this call," I said, thankfully he walked away. I read the name and felt a smile grow. It was Neito. "Hey, whats up?"

"Nothin' much. I just wanted to see how you were doing without me there."

"Honestly, not the greatest, but it could be worse," I walked into the resrtoom.

"Anyone messing with you? You can tell me if Class A is being annoying, Ill take care of 'em."

"Its fine. Theyre a bit annoying today, but not too bad."

"So its basically just every other day minus me?"

"Yeah, we'll go with that." I grabbed some paper towels and started drying me hair.

"What do you mean by that?"

"By what?"

"'We'll go with that'? What does that mean? Its different today, huh?"

"....Well yeah a little!"

"Who is it?"

"No one, dont worry about it."

"Is it Class A?? What are they saying and doing to you?"

"Its nothing."

"Hey man, can you quiet down? I just wanna use the restroom in peace," some guy in a stalled called out.

"Oh, uh yeah, sorry."

"Where are you right now??"

"Nowhere."