Chapter 15 <3

Neito and I were on the couch, leaning on each other, when we hard a car door shut. I sprung up, leaving him to fall over. "Mom I found a cat can we please go get it?!?" I shouted, swinging the door open as she got out of the car.
"I dont know, do you really want it?"
"YES MOM!!!!!"
"Alright, alright, just let me change out of my filthy work clothes," she walked past me and into the house, saying hi to Neito, then walking upstairs to her bedroom.
I flopped back down on the couch next to him. "Do you wanna stay the night?" I asked starring into his eyes.
"Why? You wanna do something to me?" he said with that shit eating grin on his face.
"No ew!!! I just wanna hang out! Plus, the kitty could get used to you."
"Alright alright, I gotta ask my mom," he said while pulling out his phone.
I knew mom wouldnt care if he stayed since she didnt have work tomorrow. She normally doesnt mind.

We went outside and hopped in the car. We were going to Neitos house first so he could get clothes and other necessities to stay. "Okay, be honest with me, do you like him?" Mom looked to the back seat at me when he went in the house.
"W-what?! No way mom!"
"You know I can see right through you Y/n. This has happened before."
"Yeah, but I wasnt close friends with that guy! He just walked me home once and you instantly thought I was in love with him."
"Thats because you were. You sat there all night telling me about him."
"Mom! I totally didnt! I have no clue what youre talking about."
"Sure, sure," she laughed. "Hes a good kid you know. I think youd be cute together."
"Mom!" I hate when she does this. Shes gonna know were dating by tomorrow, and we only been together for an hour!

We got to the pet store from earlier, and we went around and gathered the things we needed to take care of a cat. Mom told me how to sign all the paperwork and sent me to get the cat while she paid for the stuff.

"Alright, so do you guys know how to sign the paperwork?" the employee asked, looking at us.
"My mom told me how. We should be good."
"Okay. There are a few questions we ask before we send you off with the cat. First, do you know how to take care of an animal?" We both nodded. "Alright, now have either of you ever owned a cat?" Ive never owned a cat, so I clearly shook my head no.
"I had one," Neito said.
"Alright so you know how to take care of one. Thats good. Do you have a good place for her to live?" I nodded again. "Okay, and you guys wont abuse your cat in any way?"
"No way!"
"Yeah hes too nice for that," Neito giggled.
"Whats that supposed to mean?" I said, finishing up the paperwork and sliding it. to the employee.
"Okay, so do you guys have everything you need for your cat?"
"Yep! My mom just got done buying it actually."
"Alright thats good, well, you guys are good to go!" they said, handing the crate with the cat to Neito.

"Mom!" I said running to the car with Neito behind me. "We got the cat!" I opened the passenger door and set her next to mom, then climbed in the back.
"What did you name her?" mom asked.
"To be honest, I havent fully decided yet." Its so hard to name a cat in such a short ammount of time.
"Alrighty, Im sure we can come up with something."
The entire ride back home was just talking about what to name the cat. Some of the names were really weird. Others were actually decent. Neito really wanted to call her pancake, he argued most of the ride about it. It was funny seeing him scream about a cat being named pancake for at least 5 minutes.
By the end of the ride, we never decided. We came up with options though. We even made a list!
Pancake
Toffee
Lily
Silver
Kimi
Storm
Neito also insisted that we named it after him, so he wrote "name it after me" on the paper and ran upstairs laughing like a child.
I yelled up the stairs, "Can you come down here and help with the cat stuff?" We needed to put her litter box somewhere and her food and water bowls. we also needed to find some empty storage thing to put the toys in. Mom had gone upstairs to take a shower so i have no clue where to put anything, which is why I want Neitos help. He said hes had a cat before, so why not have him help?
We decided to put the food bowls in the kitchen, out of the way of our walking space. The litter box will go in the bathroom, but we have to wait for mom to get out of the shower first, so we just have it in the living room. Thankfully the cats from there come litter trained, so we dont have to worry. We let her wander around the house to try and get used to it. I was mostly following the cat around now at this point with Neito trailing behind me.
"You look crazy following a cat around like that."
"Well you look crazy following me around."
"Do I really?"
"Yeah, you look like a stalker."
"Well Im not. Plus, being behind you gives me a perfect chance to do this," he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Thankfully, we were in my room at the moment, so if mom came out of the shower she wouldnt notice us like this. Neito placed his head on my shoulder, breathing on my neck sending chills down my spine. He kissed me right on the side of my neck, causing me to squirm around a bit. "Youre cute when you wiggle like that, but it makes it hard to kiss you," he said kissing my cheek this time. My face was bright red at this point, I thought it couldnt get any redder. But oh but was I proven wrong. He spun me around and kissed me right on the lips. It was a not rough at first, but his lips were nice and soft. My face was probably the shade of a fire truck by now, but I was definently happy. He held me really close, squeezing me so that I wouldn't get away. We pulled apart, remembering to breathe. He looked at me with a smirk. "What, was that too much for you?"
"No, just unexpected!" I said, turning away to find the cat again. Tonight was gonna be a long night.

This isnt that good of a chapter, but Ive got some ideas for cat names now! My friend helped come up with some, and a few were recommendations :3 Ive had a lot going on recently which is why its so trashy, short, and quite late, so Im sorry :/ I promise Ill try to get the next part out sooner!!

>Ash