Chapter 21 <3

Quickly wanna add, f/r = favorite resturant 😎👍

The rest of the day went by pretty smoothly. Aside from when we walked home, because, despite my best efforts, Neito still got in the house. In turn, i decided to annoy him. I grabbed some of the skin care things Miko left here and set up a small beauty station in the bathroom. "So what are you doing to me again?"
"Skincare. Miko puts me through it so Im doing it to you."
"Is this the reason your face is always so soft??"
"I guess?" I slightly blushed at that comment.
"Aww what, cant handle me taking note of your adorable features~"
"Oh shut up!"
I sat him down on the toilet seat and then sat on the edge of the bath tub.
"Look at me," I said putting a headband in his hair.
"Why do I need this? It makes me look weird."
"No, you look cute. Also, its to keep your hair out of the way, idiot."
"Whatever," he said bending down a bit so I could put the sheet mask on him. "Why are you sitting there? Its really inconvenient you know."
"Well a chair would make me too high up and this is easier."
"Just sit on my lap then. Not that hard," he said, his face turning so red I could see it through the mask. "W-well if youre not gonna do it yourself then Ill just make you," he grabbed me, making me stand, then plopped me down on his lap. Man, I couldnt even begin to describe how red I was. I can sure tell you though, it made Neito laugh his ass off.
We sat there for the 10 minutes we were instructed to wait and basically just watched youtube the whole time.
"My face is feeling prettier already," Neito commented as if we were done.
"Okay now, I have under eye masks with some weird sounding crap in it."
"Wait, theres seriously more?"
"Yep, and this says to wait 15 minutes!"
"I am not doing that."
"Yes you are mister."
"Ill push you on the ground, dont test me."
"I will test you." I put the masks under his eyes and he tried shoving me, but I just clung to him.
"Are you kidding? Let go, stupid."
"No thanks. And that was mean," I huffed.
He just groaned and let me fix the masks as we watched more youtube. It was pretty peaceful sitting with him like this. These are the small moments with this jerk I cherish.
"Y/n, I'm home!" I heard mom yell from downstairs. "Are you in your room?" she asked, walking up the stairs.
I got off of Neito and walked out of the bathroom to greet mom.
"What's on your face?" mom laughed lightly.
"Eye masks! We're doing skin care."
"Oh is Miko here?"
"Nope! I'm torturing Neito," I replied and walked back to grab him. I pushed him out the bathroom door and mom started laughing at how miserable he looked.
"Y/n, your supposed to be nice to your boyfriend!" she said while laughing.
"Pshh, hes fine, right?" I said poking at him.
"Sure brat," he turned and walked back into the bathroom and sat back down.
"I think I irritated him a bit, but thats an easy feat," i laughed.
Mom said we could get takeout tonight and went back downstairs to do dishes.
I sat back down on Neitos lap, "Are you okay Mr. Grumpy?"
"Im fine, just kinda bored."
"Oh? Then what should we do?"
"...I dont know."
"Well when you come up with something, tell me," I said, peeling the eye masks off the both of us. "Hey, when I first saw that ghost thing, how come you didnt?"
"Hm? Oh I have no clue to be completely honest. I'm sure I had your quirk, but yours might just given me a blank."
"Thats a possibility. I just assumed you would get everyones quirks, sorry."
"Thats nothing to apologize for you goober. Are we done with this skin care crap yet, or is there more?"
"Lets just moisturize and then were done."
"Finally."
"Oh shut it, you know you had fun."
He just stayed silent.

We were sitting on the couch waiting for our food to arrive from f/r. Unfortunately, that stupid ghost was there making fun of me and Neito! And when I tried to get it to go away, it wouldnt.
"Why are you always with this kid?
He seems like such a loser.
Hes ugly anyways, dont hang out with a guy like him."
I scooted closer to Neito and buried my face into his shoulder.
"What are you doing weirdo?"
"That ghost thing is here. I cant get it to leave."
"Is that why you were taking such deep breaths? To get it to go away?"
"Yeah, and I obviously failed."
"Ehh, just ask it something, maybe it'll leave then."
"Okay, fine," I turned to the figure. "Why are you so judgemental?"
"What do you mean by that?"
"I mean youre a total jerk right now! Making fun of me and Neito."
"Well its not my fault your friend is stupid and ugly."
"First, hes my boyfriend. And second, he is neither of those things."
"What did it call me?!"
"Nothing, I cant get it to leave though."
"Because your question wasnt that great."
"What the hell does that mean??"
"Ask a better question."
"Like what?" I sat for a minute until I came up with one. "Okay, whats your pronouns?"
"What, like my gender? Im a man if thats what you mean."
"So he/him, gotcha."
"Youre using those homosexual terms huh?"
"What? Are you homophobic too? Oh buddy we will not get along."
And with that, the pest had gone away. As if on cue, there was a knock on the door and our food was here. I texted mom and told her we had the food since she was up in her room.
We all sat on the couch watching Given, obviously I chose it. Neito said hes never seen it, but me and mom have watched it so many times, we can tolerate the sadness.
I could see Neito's eyes gloss over as if he was about to cry, but I didnt say anything. Id rather not tease him while hes emotional, its the worst thing to do to someone.

*bzzt*
*bzzt*
*bzzt*

"Ah sorry, its Miko," I said as my phone non-stop buzzed. I stepped out to the kitchen to answer her call.
"Heyy Y/n."
"Hello Miko. Can you please explain why you just interrupted us watching Given?"
"Sorry, sorry. I just wanted to talk to you about something."
"Whats up?"
"Im in a small pickle."
"What is it?"
"Soo, you know how Im dating your friend."
"Yes, your point?"
"Yeah, so, we were out earlier and saw Kendo, and he looked at her with goo-goo eyes, but I honestly dont blame him because shes really pretty."
"Im sorry, b-break that down for me, please?"
"It looked like Tetsu has a crush on Kendo but I think I kinda sorta might have a crush on her too?"
"...Huh?!"
"I dont know!! Shes just really pretty and I get nervous around her and Tetsu looks like he might like her!!"
"Uhh, Im gonna let you solve that with ya boyfriend because it is not my place."
"Wait Y/n, please! What do I do?"
"I genuinely dont know! I never had multiple crushes at once."
"I know, but I cant do this!!!"
"Look, just talk to Tetsu about it, Im sure you two can figure out what youre both feeling towards Kendo, okay?"
"Okay.." She sounded pretty panicked, and I would help if I could, but I have no clue how to deal with that.

Heya! Hows everybody doing? I got this chapter out a lot sooner than I thought I would. Is it good? Idk. Do I care? Ehh not really. I think I made Monoma a little OOC earlier on but its okayyy right?? Also, now we have more stuff going on with ✨side characters✨ and Im so excited to write this stuff out!!!! Aaaanyways, I gotta hurry and close this off because I have a night driving lesson here soon!! See you guys in the next chapter! Byeeee~

>Ash<