Chapter 24 <3

I woke up at around 4 in the morning. Neito was holding me, but I was able to wiggle out of his arms. I snuck downstairs for a glass of water. I mean, its not like I had anywhere better to be.

I heard steps coming down the stairs, and I turned around and saw Neito. "Whyd you leave?"

"I woke up and got thirsty."

"Okay. I made you tea though."

"Oh, where?"

"The nightstand. I put it in your thermal cup so it should still be warm."

"Okay," I smiled and started walking ba

We were awake for another hour because, surprise surprise, both of our stomachs hurt like we were gonna throw up. We ended up just watching whatever was on TV until Neito ran out of the room, straight to the restroom. Yeah he's not going to school tomorrow.

"Im sorry," I said as he walked back in the room.

"For what?"

"You got sick because of me."

"Act like I care. I can do anything right now! Run a race, paint a mural, play Rush E at max speed! I can do it all!"

"No you cant, come lay down."

"Not happening, Im fine."

"And you say Im bad at lying."

"Well thats because you are."

"Whatever. You should text your mom and tell her to call you off school."

"You act like shes gonna respond at a time like this."

"I know she wont, but I bet you shes gonna she that when she wakes up, freak out, call the school and come get you."

"...Yeah youre right."

He texted his mom and then spent the next 20 minutes whining about his stomach and head hurting. Hes such a baby when hes sick.

We ended up waking back up at around 6 to Mom telling Neito to go to school, until she saw how sick he was too.

"I knew you would get sick, I cant believe that you really wanted to stay the night with how sickly he is," she scolded Neito. "Just let me call your mom."

"Wait, when did you get his moms number?"

"Thats for me to know and you to find out."

"Well then tell me so I can find out."

"No thanks," she walked out of the room and talked on the phone.

"Well, now what? I cant bug Class A today. Im gonna be bored."

"I dunno. Maybe we could lay back down for now? Im still pretty tired."

"Alright."

"Hold it you two. If you wanna lay down come downstairs and lay on the couch, and you can sit on the chair," she said pointing to us individually.

"Wait why?"

"You dont need to be getting each other even more sick."

"But Mom-"

"No buts. Couch and chair please."

We both sighed and went downstairs, going where Mom wanted us too. Soon enough, Neito's mom knocked on the door, still in her pyjamas and clearly half asleep.

She ran over to him and started asling how he was feeling, acting like he was dying or something.

"Mom Im fine, really, just a little sick. Ask Y/n, I could do anything right now!"

I groaned, "Oh shut up, no you cant."

"Hey, rude much! I can do whatever I want right now."

"No you cant. Youre sick, Im sick, neither of us can do much. Mom wont even let us sit together."

"Its not the end of the world Y/n, I just dont want you two getting more sick."

"I know, I know."

Both of our moms sat at the table and had breakfast while we stayed where we were to eat. I couldn't eat much though without feeling like itd come back up.

We decided we would just take it slow today and watch TV and nap most of it. Mom ended up running and getting more medicine for both of us and Neito's mom had to go to work. Other than how gross we both felt, we actually had a pretty good day.

*ring*
*ring*
*ring*

"Hey, whats up Kendo?"

"Hey Monoma. Why weren't you at class today?"

"I was with Y/n last night and I ended up getting sick."

"That's your own fault for going near him."

"Thats what Im saying! Tell her I said the same thing!!"

"Y/n said he said the same thing."

"Well you shouldve listened to him! Look where it landed you."

"I dont need you scolding me Kendo. Im hanging up," and he did exactly as he said.

"Hey, you dont just hang up like that. You couldve at least aaid 'bye' or something."

"Nah, its fine. She'll deal with it."

"Man you are crazy."

"I am not. Im just cool."

"Thats not cool. Just be nice for once."

"I dont think thats possible."

"Hmm, I think it is."

Alright, I hate to give you guys such a trashy chapter rn but Im in a slump. I just found out that my friend has been keeping some things from me and my room somehow became infested with spiders and I gotta get rid of those guys. I just feel bluhhh if tou get me. Im really sorry this chapter is so short and just bad :// Bye guys!!