Chapter 19 <3

Message from: Miko °U°
*attachment sent*
You two are fucking adorable

I started squeezing onto Neito, hiding my face, trying not to scream. "Youre so cute Y/n, you know that~"
"Neito, please stop," I said, whining.
"Hmmm. no thanks," he said, lifting me up and carrying me down the stairs.
He plopped down on the couch, still holding me in his lap. Miko and Kendo came and sat with us and turned on the TV. I didnt pay attention to what, I was too embarrassed to care. He was rubbing my back slowly, it was pretty relaxing. I dont really get hugs or anything anymore unless its him or mom. Miko used to hug me all the time, but people have told her its weird, so she doesnt anymore. It feels so nice to be held like this. I snuggled my face into his chest a bit more and let out a content sigh. I felt him tense up a bit, and I could hear Miko teasing him.

"Look at you go lover boy."
"Oh shut your mouth!"
"Monoma be nice! Shes your boyfriends best friend, have some respect."
"Yeah lover boy, be nice."
I looked up and hit Miko on the arm, shushing her.
"What, cant tease your boyfriend a bit?"
"I dont care, just be quiet."
"You dont care about me? How rude Y/n, really!"
"Oh shut up, I care about you," I said, hiding my face again, trying to just relax a bit.
We sat with just noise from the TV gor a few minutes, until Miko started singing 'Old Fashioned Lover Boy' by Queen. "Would you stop it with that?"
"No thanks, lover boy~"
I could feel his body temperature getting higher and he was squeezing me a bit tighter. "Okay, Neito, calm down. Miko, respectfully, shut up." They both calmed down a bit after that.

We had been sitting there for about a half an hour before I fell asleep. I didnt mean to, really I didnt, but its not my fault Neito keeps me up all night.

"Y/n.
Why did you always reject me?
You shut me out, day after day, night after night.
You never accepted me.
You never loved me, it hurt.
It still does hurt.
Why wont you accept me Y/n?
Why?"

There was a dark figure in front of me in the sky-blue room. All I could see were glowing green eyes. I looked like the figure was walking towards me, but I couldnt tell. Either way, I have no vlue whats going on. Reject them? Reject who? I cant even recognize the voice, it sounds all jumbled and fuzzy. Who have I ever shut out? Only people I shut out where the people that were rude to me.

Miko POV

I looked over at Y/n and his stupid boyfriend. Not that I mind the guy, hes just obnoxious as hell. I noticed Y/n holding onto him really tightly. He looked like he just witnessed the scariest thing ever. I never really see him look scared, but I can tell fear when I see it. It like I have a sixth sense!
I shook Y/n's shoulder, trying to wake him up.
"What are you doing? Hes sleeping peacefully."
"No hes not, dumbass," I said, pointing at his clearly distraught face.
Kendo ran over and tried waking him up too, but he seemed to be in a pretty deep sleep.

Your dream POV:

"Why Y/n?
You never loved me and always ignored me when I talked to you.
You avoided me like the plague.
It seriously hurts me to think of you in that way you know."

"Who are you?
What do you even want with me?!
I dont remember being that rude to anyone, well, ever!"

"How could you not know?
Do you not even remember me?"

"I dont even know who I'm talking to right now!!"

"Well, you will know soon enough.
Think on it Y/n, my dear.
You will figure it out."

The figure started running at me with something in its hand. It raised its hand as if it was going to hurt me.

"Y/n, are you okay?!" I woke up, breathing heavily. Neito looked pretty shaken up, and Miko and Kendo both looked extremely worried. "You've been mumbling about something. We dont know what though. You were shaking too, whats going on?"
I dont think I should tell them just what it was, at least, not yet. Not until I figure out more. "J-just a bad dream. Sorry for worrying you."
"God Y/n, you cant scare us like that!" Miko said, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.
"Hey Kaji, maybe dont be so rough on him? He just woke up from a nightmare," Kendo said, holding onto me as well to stop the shaking.

About 10 minutes later, Niko tapped my shoulder. "Hey Y/n~ can I make dinner? Kendo can help me!"
I lookes at Kendo, "As long as she helps, then go on."
"Yes!!" Miko exlaimed as she grabbed Kendo, taking her over to the kitchen. I couldve sworn I saw Kendo blushing a bit.
"Kendo's face was red when Kaji grabbed her, right?" Neito leaned close to me asking.
"Maybe? It very well couldve."
"Seems like your friend is a real charmer eh? First Tetsu, know Kendo. Its impressive really."
"Yeah. I doubt Miko'll fall for either of them though."
"Ehh, I dunno! Remember a while ago? She cuddled with Tetsu to fall asleep."
That was quite a while ago. I kinda forgot about that!
"Well, shes pretty touchy, so I'm not surprised there."
We were sitting there waiting for the two to be done cooking when there was a knock on the door. "Uhm, guess I can get that, huh?" I said, walking over to the door. I opened it to see Tetsu standing there very awkwardly. "Uh, hi Tetsu. Whatcha doing?"
"Oh! I-is Kaji here?"
Neito walked up as he asked the question. "Oh Miss Kaji! Your boyfriends here~" he teased.
Tetsu's face turned pink and Miko came running to the door. "Who are you calling my boyfriend?!" she swung the door open even wider, almost hitting the wall. "Tetsu!!" she screamed, hugging him.
Neito and I looked at each other. "Do you think theyre actually a thing?"
"Could be? I am always right, so I'd assume."
"Oh shut up. Im serious! Do you know if they got each others numbers back then?"
"Probably. Couldve started dating then too."
We turned back to face the two and they were starring into each others eyes. "Oh yeah. definently dating," I said turning around and dragging Neito with me.
I heard a voice yell, "Oh you guys, get a room!" from outside, undoubtedly moms voice.
I started snickering at the exclaimations coming from Tetsu and Miko outside.
"Betcha they were making out," Neito elbowed me.
"What else would they be doing?"
Neito wiggled his eyebrows at me. "Oh, a little something, you know~"
"EW!! Neito thats disgusting!!" I said hitting his arms.
He started laughing, but I froze in my tracks. "Y/n? You good?" Neito asked, catching his breath. I saw a figure like the one in my dream, standing right behind him.

Hey guys!!! Hows everyone doing? Hope youre all good :]]] I sure am! I just got my permit so I can start learning to driveeee!! What do you guys think of this chapter? Its kinda everywhere, but I like it :D Were finally getting into some jUiCy StUfF hehehe -v- Anyways, Im sorry I dont get out chapters very quickly, lifes been freakin crazy lately. Ill see everyone in the next chapter!! Byee~

×Ash×