Chapter 27 <3

Once me and Neito started getting along again, we left for our internships. Its been a pretty boring week, we havent done much. All I got to do was patrol, but being in my hero costume was fun. Todays the last day, and Im getting ready for bed. My phone suddenly started ringing, so I picked it up.
"Hey Y/n, did you hear about that Hero Killer?"

"No, why?"

"Youre so lucky, hes in Hosu. Or, was? I dunno, some big fight went down apparently. It was mostly Endeavor, but I hear some Class A losers helped him. I bet they were more in the way than anything."

"Im sure they helped a little. Howd you hear about it? Are you watching the news?"

"No, thats for old people. It was just on and I decided to listen in when I heard Class A."

"So..youre old. i mean, you just admited to it, right?"

"Oh shut it. But anyways, youre all good? I know youre near Hosu, so I wanted to check on you."

"Yeah, Im all good. Kinda wish I wouldve known, I wouldve tried to take a train and at least watch the fight. Its been so boring here. We've just been patrolling."

"Same here. One of the most exciting things thats happened is a call I got from Tetsu."

"Yeah? What'd he have to say?"

"He was complaining about having to do community clean-up. Somehow though, it seems more exciting that partolling."

"I wouldve loved to do that. Walking around is pretty boring. There was a bank robbery yesterday, but they didnt want me to do anything. Like, whats the point of an internship if I cant do anything?"

"Thats lame. But more exciting than anything I saw. Most interesting thing I saw on patrol was a drug deal."

"You didnt do anything about it?"

"Nah, it seemed like it wasnt a big deal."

"Neito, you saw a drug deal and did nothing?"

"Yeah, whats the big deal?"

"Maybe, the drugs are the big deal. You gotta say something about that stuff."

"I was hoping something cool would come out of it, but it doesnt seem like anything did."

"Something probably will though. And we leave tomorrow, so you wont get to see it."

"Damn, I wish I could!"

I sighed, "Okay just go to bed. Its getting late."

"You sound like my mom."

"Well your mom is nice, so thats a compliment."

"Alright, Im getting of of here. I love you."

"I love you too. Good night!"

"Night."

I put my phone down and sat next to the window, looking outside. I couldnt wait to get home. Its been one of the most boring weeks ever, and being home seems more fun thsn this.

I finally arrived back at home and when i walked in the door, i instsntly flopped down on the couch. Mom wasnt home from work yet and Neito was still on the train. I decided to watch a movie while I wait for, well, anyone to show up.

Around half way through the movie, there was a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Neito and Kendo, so I let them in. "Hey guys!"

"Hey Y/n," I was engulfed in a hug. I mouthed 'help me' at Kendo, and she just laughed and walked past me.

"Youre on your own!"

"Ive been wanting to hug you all week, let me have this," he said as he hugged me like I was dying. I felt like I was dying with how tightly he hugged me.

"So, I take it you missed me?"

"Yep. And I know you missed me too, right?"

"I did actually, yeah. Youve got the hug strength of a freaking demon."

"Alright, Monoma, let him go," Kendo finally stepped in. He complained, but let go of me.

The three of us sat down and finished the movie I turned on, and then played some games for about an hour or so. Then there was, yet again, a knock on the door. We had invited Tetsu and Miko over, but when I opened it, it was that Toga girl. "Uhm, hello? What.. whats up?" I asked, slightly cautious.

"I wanna hang out too! Let me in~" she tried pushing her way past me.

"Not tonight. Were all really tired, were just relaxing mostly. We just got back from our internships." I tried to get her to go away.

"But Im your friend Y/n!"

"He told you to go home, so go home," Kendo came over and helped me out. "We all want to have a calm night, were all tired. And you seem like youre gonna keep us awake for hours, and we dont really want that. I dont know who you are, but you need to leave." And with that, she closed the door and sat back down.

"Im sorry you guys. I dont know who she is, she keeps bothering me."

"I wonder when the others will get here," Neito said, seeming unbothered.

Eventually, Tetsu and Miko arrived. "Sorry were so late guys, my parents wanted to see me a bit since weve been at our internships all week," Tetsu apologized upon entering.

"Its cool, come sit down," Kendo had her arms out for the two of them.

I tapped Neitos arm, "lets move over here," I motioned to the big chair we have. It could fit 2 people if you tried hard enough. So, we tried and fit, it was a bit of a tight squeeze, but its better than all 5 of us being squeezed on a 3 person couch. Luckily, I turned on another movie before the others got here, so now we dont have to sit here going through movies.

About an hour later, the movie was over and we were all chatting a bit. We were just talking about our work studies and how those went. Then, we heard Mom unlock the door and come inside. "Hey, Y/N didnt tell me you guys were coming over. Though I guess I couldve expected that. Anyways, you guys want some dinner?"

Tetsu and Miko both stood up in sync and were very excited for food. Mom went into the kitchen and started making some food, she said it would be a surprise. 

The rest of the night went by, and all of us were just lazing around. It was a great way to come back from our internships, and since it was Friday, we decided on having another sleepover.
We're all in my room, just talking. I leaned my head on Neito's shoulder and started to fall asleep. "Hey Y/N, you falling asleep?" he asked as he put his arm around me.

"Yeah, I'm getting tired."

"Alright, thats fair. Though, you're probably gonna miss out on a lot of fun."

"That's fine. I need proper sleep." I layed backwards on my bed, putting a pillow over my head to muffle everyones voices. I felt Neito hold onto one of my hands, and then I drifted off to sleep.

Hello there everyone! Im soooo sorry I havent been updating. I have been in a very rough spot lately and its just been exhaustingggggg so I havent tried writing in a hot minute. Also last night a ghost literally tried opening my door and SUCCEEDED so that was terrifying. I mean, I know we have ghosts but they dont nomally OPEN DOORS!!!! Anywho, Im gonna try my hardest to update more frequently </3 Sorry if this chapter was absolute shit lol but Ive had a huge lack of motivation. Im gonna leave you with this for now, byeeeeee!