Chapter 26 <3

We were walking to school when all of a sudden, "Yo! Can I walk the rest of the way with you?"

We turned around and saw Denki trying to catch up. "No, go hang out with other los-"

"Yeah sure. We dont mind," I cut Neito off.

"Hell yeah! Mind if my buddy Kirishima joins too?"

"Not at all, we would be happy to have him."

"No we wouldn't," Neito turned to me, clearly irritated.

"Here I am trying to make friends and youre ruining it for me. As my boyfriend, I would thought you would be rather happy for me."

"Whatever."

Neito didnt talk the whole way to school. He just scowled and squeezed my hand. I could tell I irritated him. I just hope he isnt actually mad at me.

At lunch, Denki brought over some of his other friends, and its actually pretty nice having other people around. I mean, yeah, I like everyone in my class, but its fun to have another class around.
"Hey Y/n, do you know who youre gonna intern with?"

"Not yet. Since I obviously didnt get scouted, I have no clue who to go with."

"Dont call him Y/n, you call him L/n. You barely know him."

"I let him call me by my first name, why cant I call him by his?"

"Neito, seriously, calm down. Denki hasn't done anything wrong."

"I just think hes annoying, okay?"

"Alright, tomorrow I'm sitting with Denki and his class. I'm not sitting with you."

"Thats stupid."

"No, you're stupid. He's not doing anything to hurt anyone. Just let him be."

"Fine." Neito turned away from me and was silent the rest of the day.

I was walking home alone. I never thought I would again. Everyone in class has their own little groups they walk home with, but Neito left as quickly as possible. I wouldve followed and apologized, but I didnt wanna make him angrier. Denki offered to walk me home, but I didnt feel like it. I just wish Neito would talk to me. I know I made him mad, but I just wish he would listen and talk to me.

"Neito isnt with you?" Mom asled as I walked in the house.

"No. Not today."

"Is something wrong? What happened?"

"Nothing, I wouldnt worry about it," I tried giving her a smile, but it just made her worry more.

"Y/n. Tell me what happened."

I told her about everything that happened today. She said this is something that happens. That couples get in small arguments and they need a few hours to a few days to cool off from it.

I ate a bit of my dinner and went upstairs. I worked on some homework then opened my phone. I had no new messages.

"Oh dear. Losing your friends now, are you?"

"Im not losing anyone, now could you go away?"

"Well I could, but you need to learn to deal with me."

"I just gotta ask you something and find out who you are and then you'll be gone for good. So I dont really need to learn to deal with you."

"Aw whats wrong? Are you angry at someone? Maybe that boyfriend of yours?"

"Im not angry at him."

"So youre fine with how he behaved today?"

"No, it was childish of him!"