Chapter 14 <3

Its been 2 days since the "USJ attack". Thats what everyones calling it at least. Its been pretty lonely at home by myself, and each day everyone has either slept in super late, or done something, so I havent had the chance to hang out with anyone. It sucks, but it has given me an opportunity to clean my room up more.
My phone buzzed, so I decided to look at it. It was a text from Neito in the group chat, asking if anyone was busy.

Class 1-Best

Neito: is anyone busy today??
Im suuuuuper bored :/

Komori: I volunteered at the greenhouse with Shiozaki, sorry :[

Shiozaki: Our deepest apologies.

Neito: its alright, I know who to bother now >:]

Me: oh hell no, leave me alone someone hang out with him please

Neito: well what are you busy with today dearest Y/n?

Me: dont call me that. and i...

Neito: you??

Me:  i am... looking for a cat!
yup, looking for a cat

Neito: soooo can I come?

Me: no <3

Shiozaki: Thats rude, you should take him with you.
It would be kind ^U^

Me: do i have to though
:[[[

Shiozaki: I guess not, but it would be the nice thing to do.

Me: ughh fine i'll take him :/

Neito: YOU WILL??

Me: yeah
now shut up and get over here
you have an hour

Neito: okayyyy -3-

Me: dont make that face, just hurry

I genuinely wasnt planning on looking for a cat any time soon, so now I've gotta ask Mom.

Mom <33

Me: hey mom, can i go look at cats with Neito today?

Mom: Like, to adopt???

Me: maybeee...

Mom: I guess you can go look... If you find one you like we can go back after I get off work, okay?

Me: alrightyy
thanks mom, love you

Mom: Love you too :)

Well, I guess I better get ready. Im laying on my bed in shorts and a tank top with Fatgum on it. Not my proudest outfit, but at least the shirts nice.

After about 30 minutes of sitting on the couch in black pants and a f/c t-shirt, Neito walked in the door. No knocking. No saying hes here. Just walking in. "Hey there Y/n~ You look so snuggly," he flopped down on the couch next to me. "Can I hug you?" he asked with a very odd and serious face.
"...Why would you wanna do that?" He looked at me dumbfounded after I said that.
"Why wouldnt I? Youre adorable~"
"Are you feeling okay? Who hit you with their Quirk?"
"Y/nnn Im seriousssss!!" he whined at me. I guess if hes being this dramatic, it couldnt hurt that much. I sighed and opened my arms, and he threw himself right into them. He picked me up and started walking to the door like a crazy person! What in the world is this idiot thinking??
"Neito, Im hungry, can you take me to the pantry?" He looked disappointed, but turned around to the kitchen. He dropped me off and I grabbed 2 small bags on gold fish for us to eat. "We can eat these while we walk, alright?" He nodded, looking away. His face was red and he looked sad.

On the walk to the adoption center, Neito was acting super odd, and I have no clue why. I decided not to pry into it and end up pissing him off or something. Hes been off and its a bit worrying. Anyways, we arrived and went straight to the cat area. There were so many cute ones!
"Neito! Look at this one!" I screamed, pointing at a gray one. it had small sections of orange in its fur, and its eyes were brown. "Its adorable!" I started bouncing on my toes with excitement.
An employee came over and said, "Do you wanna go sit with it? We let people sit with the cats to get used to them." I turned at Neito.
"Can we?" I said with the dorkiest smlie on my face.
"Of course. If it makes you happy," he said with a small smile on his face.
The employee unlocked the door and let us into a small room. He went into a different room and came back with the cat I was looking at, and a few others. I probably looked like a kid in a candy store with how happy I was. I grabbed Neito and shook him arm. "Look at all the cute kitties!!!" I swear I saw his face go red, but it couldve just been my excitement getting the best of me. I reached out to pet one of the cats, but it ran from me.
Neito shook me off of him and walked over to the same cat slowly. "You gotta calm down, then theyll warm up to you easier if youre not all crazy," he said as he picked the cat up. He walked over to me and handed it to me. It was the pretty one I was looking at earlier. "You really like this one, huh?"
"Well yeah! Its adorable."
The employee came back with some cat treats for us to give them. "That ones a girl. Shes gone through a lot of nicknames, but we currently call her Goldie."
"Is it because of the orange in her fur?" I asked as I bet her.
"Yep, she tends to be a bit skiddish, which is probably why she ran away from you."
"Yeah, probably."

After sitting with the cats for about another 5 minutes, we decided to leave. As we were walking, I looked up at Neito. "Are you okay? Did I say something?"
He looked down at me confused. "What do you mean?"
"Well, youve been off all day. You were really.. everywhere.. when you first came over. Then after we got our gold fish you started acting really calm."
He looked like someone just accused him of stabbing someome. "I have something to say to you and its really weird and I dont even know if Im ready yet. Weve barely known each other for 2 weeks and its making me crazy."
I patted his arm, "You dont have to say it if youre not ready."
He looked puzzled for a minute, then he just grabbed me into a hug. "Y/n, Kendos been yelling at me about this every time youre not around and I just have to tell you. I love you okay? Im in love with you have I seriously dont get why. Youre an idiot but its almost cute and I hate it when you try to be friends with Class A. Its annoying but for some reason Im judt obsessed with you."
I was in pire shock. Did I like him too? I mean there are quite a few things about him I do like, but do I like him like that?
"Im sorry, you probably think Im an idiot for liking guys. You wouldn't be the first." He let go of me and turned around to walk away. I quickly ran up and grabbed him and made him look at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. I didnt want to make it weird or anything by kissing him right on the lips, but he was still in utter shock. "Why did you do that?"
"Are you an idiot? I... I love you too. It may not seem like it with how I can be sometimes, but I dont mean it. Youre crazy but I dont mind, and sure, you can be a jerk, but we all can. All those times weve touched in.. weird ways... I still enjoyed them."
He looked completely dumbfounded. He hugged me really tight, and it almost hurt, but it was really nice. "Do you mean that Y/n?"
"Of course I do. Im not an asshole like that."
"You can be."
"Well you can too Neito."
He let go of me and grabbed my hand, then we took off running back to my house. I love this dork.

Okay this one was pretty rushed and Monoma is REALLY out of character but itll have to do. I plan on making a Halloween special since its right around the corner :3 Im also planning on making side chapters that wont be relevant to the story, like requests and such. This part is also pretty short, but you guys will live, right? Anyways, Ill see you guys in the next chapter. Byeeeee~

<Ash>