Chapter 13 <3

Slightly important info!!!!
There will be things underlined through the chapter. Theyre things that Im gonna try and explain at the end before the note I usually leave. Okay, you can start reading now!

Its been about a week since the whole... "incident". We decided to tell Kendo and Tetsu about it since we didnt wanna worry everyone else. Kendo did repeatedly ask if I was okay for 2 days though. Anyways, today were going to a place the teachers call the USJ. Class A gets to go first, and Neitos, not suprisingly, complaining. But honestly, I cant help but be irritated as well. I just wish we could go at the same time. I mean, itd be a nice chance for us to learn how to do hero work with a bunch of different people. We could also make friends with Class A, but I dont think Neito would allow that. While their class headed out, we stayed behind and were in the gym getting used to out hero costumes.
Mine was a bit cliche for a witch. I had on a short sleeved white button up with a black and f/c striped vest on top. I had black shorts with a bunch of pockets on them to hold gems and other necessities. I had on knee high black and white striped socks with black boots, the bottoms of which were f/c. I also wore fingerless white gloves with pentacles on the back of my hand. I had a bag slung across my body to hold more things, including handcuffs to restrain villains. I had small viles of moon water attached to my belt, 2 had spray caps. Last but not least, I had a black cape with tattered edges. The inside of it was f/c and had a star pattern. the buttons and chain keeping the cape on had pentacles on it. Mom helped me come up with the design, and I love it.
Everyone else's hero costumes looked so cool. Kendo looked ready for a fight, but also a party. Monoma also looked ready for a party. Komori's was adorable! She looked just like a mushroom. Shiozaki kinda looked like she was from anciet Greese. It was something I sorta expected though. Tetsu looked interesting. I honestly can pin what he looks like.
"Woah L/n! Your costume is adorable!" Tsunotori came up to me shouting.
"Thanks. I like yours too!" It was actually pretty simple yet cute. It was also interesting. Her shoes were my favorite part. The coral color of the dress was really cute though too.
Monoma suddenly jogged up to me, once again complaining. "When is stupid Class A gonna be done? Why do they have to take forever, its so stupid." He wasnt wrong, they were taking a while, but I kinda get it.
Just then, Vlad got a phone call and he ran out of the gym, leaving all of us confused.
"Do you guys know why he just bolted?" Kendo came up, asking us.
"Why would we know? Hes just a crazy UA teacher-"
"Hey, do not say such things about him!" Shiozaki cut Neito off.
"Im not allowed to call him crazy?" Shiozaki sighed and walked away. "Well anyways, Y/n, what are those things on your gloves? Arent those the things Satanists use to summon the devil?" Neito asked, pointing at the pentacles.
"Oh yay, lesson time," I joked. "Alright. This isnt a pentagram, like a lot of people think. Its a pentacle, which represents the 5 elements."
"I thought there were only 4?" Kendo looked at me.
"Well the 4 points at the bottom represent the four main elements; air, earth, fire, and water. The top point represents spirit. The symbol is often used for protection, which is why I have it on my gloves. I also have a necklace I always wear with one, but I usually hide it under my shirt because people have done a lot of rude things because of it."
Neito walked closer to me. "Are you still wearing that necklace? I wanna see it." He started reaching near my collar, so I grabbed his hand, pushing it away.
"Yes, I do. And please dont try to touch me that carelessly. I have been telling you for over a week I dont wanna be touched without concent."
"Youre, right, Im sorry. Anyways, can we see the necklace?"
I sighed, "I guess." I pulled the necklace out from under my shirt. It was made from wood and the pentacle itself was darker than the base. It was really nicely made. It was my moms when she first entered highschool, so its held up pretty well.
"Aw its cute!" Komori commented.
"Really?"
"Yeah! It could use a little mushroom though," she said, growing a small one on the necklace.
"Im surprised you guys arent trying to burn it or anything."
"Why would we do that?" Shiozaki asked, looking slightly offended.
"A lot of others have tried to in the past. They always try to either burn the necklace or me."
"Like in those witch trials?" Neito asked, almost sounding proud he knew about them.
"The Salem Witch Trials? Yeah I guess. They just didnt tie me to poles. All they did was take a lighter or match to my arms and legs."
"That sounds horrible, Im sorry you had to go through all that L/n," Kendo said.
"Its okay. I lived, didnt I? Thats all that matters to me."
Neito looked over at me. "Do you have any burn scars?" he asked quickly.
"Monoma! You cant just ask that so casually."
"Its alright Kendo, really. And yes, I do. Only a few though." I rolled my sock down a bit to reveal a big red-ish colored patch near my knee. "I got that one in my first year of middle school. And I got this one last year," I said rolling my sleeve up. It was only about the size of a peanut. "I have more but theyre pretty hard to see. Those are the ones everyone tends to point out, which is why I cover them up."

Just then, Principle Nezu walked through the gym doors. "You guys can feel free to go home. The USJ was attacked by villains. All of the teachers are making their way there right now. We will not be having school the rest of this week."
Wait what? This was so much information to take in all at once. Villains attacked? How?
"Of course we dont get to go. Only Class A, huh?"
"Nows not the time Neito. Some of those kids could be severely injured, or even worse."
"Maybe itll open up a position for one of us-" I hit him upside the head, shutting him up. He seriously needs to understand theres certain times which he should not be acting like this.
We all started making our way out of the gym to the changing rooms. I just hope their class will be okay.

moon water- purified water set out under the light of the full moon. used for protecting and can be mixed with herbs to enhance the protecting abilities. (my mom helped me with this lol)

Salem Witch Trials- trials in the 1600s held in Salem where women were accused of doing witchcraft. they would punish them by burning them at the stake, hanging them, etc. (I did a report on this for school lol)

Okie dokie, so heres this chapter lol its a bit short but ya know, itll do. Ive been pretty sick recently and got my dentist appointments moved to DECEMBER so thats great :// Also we had a craft show to sell at this weekend and I nearly froze to death so thats nice. Anyways, Ill get to work on the next chapter here soon. Byeeeeee~

<Ash>